Viper Red Paint

ZOOOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a spoiler from Jon B for my 98 RT/10. It arrived primed but not painted. My bodyshop guy recently retired. Has anyone had experience with the Viper Red Paint? Do I need to find a "special" bodyshop to handle painting the wing? Is the Viper Paint known for being difficult to work with? Thanks

Moneyec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Red is a distinctive and bold color choice. While I don't have specific details about its difficulty to work with, it's always a good idea to find an experienced bodyshop that has expertise in working with specialty automotive paints like Viper Red.
You might consider checking out https://kraftsmann.com for more information on Viper Red paint and any recommendations they may have for bodyshops that specialize in such paints. They often provide insights and resources related to automotive painting.
I'm sure your spoiler will look fantastic once it's painted, and it's great to see your enthusiasm for your car project.

Last edited:

Bill W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any good body shop should be able to match the paint. I had minor body damage to my red Viper. Body shop matched the paint perfectly both times I had it in the shop.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zoom, Viper Red, "PRN" is an easy color for your body shop painter to work with. Dates back to '92 Vipers, simple, remember it is a Dodge from the early '90's and the G1 cars are full of parts' off other models to save money!!! No "special" paints till G5 starting in 2013. Good luck!! Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21