Viper Rings Now Shipping Within 3-5 Business Days

Reaction score
Hello,

Up until now people were being faced with waiting 4-6 weeks for sterling silver Viper rings. I now finally have an inventory so I am now shipping even sizes 9-12 within 3-5 business days. Christmas pricing is $165 shipping included. If your intrested e-mail me at [email protected] and I will get back to you asap.

Cheers,
Ben

4429rpete1-med.jpg

4429rfangs2-med.jpg

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are just AWEOME!
I will make sure my accidentally sees them soon. And then cross my fingers! :p

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those pics are waaaaay nicer than the ones that I remember seeing before. I might have to get one. Alhough, I wouldn't mind gold, with onyx background, and diamond eyes.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Howdy,

Thanks for your reply's. I have to give thanks to Chris Marshall (Y2K3SRT) for taking these pictures (pictures still don't do them justice). I am about to offer brackground painting for the rings. They can be customized by your jeweler (for adding diamonds or whatever)...I would do it, but I am not licensed for that. Anyway...here are some rings I am about to offer. I will be able to offer any color that the Viper came in. Here is the pic, enjoy.

Cheers,
Ben

P.S I can get them in the following metals, 10k Gold/White Gold or 14k Gold/White Gold. 10k Gold rings run about $525 and the 14k runs about $625

4429Mix_4-med.JPG

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a Sneaky Pete ring from these guys a few months ago, Ben works hard to get these rings out to his customers,we had a couple of problems, I gave him the wrong ring size once, and of course FED-X sent the ring to the wrong coast once, but through it all Ben took care of me, he even sent me a replacement ring no charge while I still had the wrong size ring with me. Great guys would buy from them again, and probably will soon. OOh yeah I had the snake eye replaced with a small diamond, WOW, what a ring...........

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks for the compliments....I am glad everybody likes the rings. I try hard to do my best...but sometimes am sure I fall behind and I thank you guys for your patience since I work 60 hours a week at my other job. I am trying to get some new products out for you guys but at a even cheaper price this time. So stay tuned...If you guys ever need anything just call me on my cell 870-577-1206 If I don't answer just leave a message and I will get back asap.

Cheers,
Ben

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Howdy,

If you guys want anything just feel free to send me a e-mail @ [email protected] the problem I run into is I am contracted for limited items. But if the people I hold a licensing contract feel it would sell they might be able to add it to my contract. If you guys make a list of what you would like to see I'll do my best and get them out for you. I am trying to expand my product line so any suggestions are greatly appricated.

Cheers,
Ben

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ben, here is my list to date;
1- Sneaky Pete choker and or neckless
2- Sneaky Pete sunglasses
3- Sneaky Pete Watch, not the pos that Dodge is selling, and certainly not the
Viper watch Rolex sells for $3,800.00

Heck Ben, I am crazy about anything with Sneaky Pete on it...Hey, any luck getting the blue paint to stick to the Sneaky Pete ring?

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Howdy,

So far no luck on the blue paint. It sticks just great. My problem is it clumps. It is the only color I have ran into this problem with. I have tried 4 different kinda of paint and I am still getting the same results. I am about to try air brush so keep tuned for info on the blue.

Nice list, I'll check into the neckless, sunglasses would be sweet, and the watch I have tried already. it was only gonna be $350 for a titanium watch, and the rest I'll keep secret but it was sweet. Sadly the guy who sells the $3800 watch has the license for that so I cannot make another one.

But that doesn't stop me from trying everynow and then.

So keep up the suggestions and I'll plug away and see what I can do for you guys.

Thanks
Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187