Viper service close to Ocala, FL

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have a recommendation for a Viper service center close to Ocala, FL? I can't seem to find one closer than Orlando, and that is about 75 miles away. Hopefully somebody out there knows of a Dodge dealer closer than that who has a viper tech on board. Need the antifreeze changed and a few other things checked as well.
thanks!

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez,
I guess that nobody has any suggestions as to any Dodge dealerships closer to Ocala than Orlando, that is troubling to me that there is no dealer closer than that who has a viper tech on board. I must have hit upon a gold mine when we lived in Michigan then. If any of you live on the west side of Michigan anywhere near Grand Rapids, then check out Wayland Chrysler, Kelvin is the tech there and he is very good on Vipers, the guy is as meticulous as they come.

Copernicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTR Viper Performance is located in Ocala. Here is their contact information:

4203 n.w. 70th Ave
Ocala, Florida 34482
352-622-6219

I have no first hand knowledge of this shop, so I would ask for some experiences. At a minimum, you could call them and get a feel for their knowledge.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You specified "Viper Tech". Tom (BTR) knows his stuff but I'm not sure if he is eligible to do any warranty work. Other than that, he would be your guy.

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck,
No, its not warranty work anymore on a '94, but good maintainence practice and recommended by the factory. Obviously Tom is well known around here, and I have already left him a message to call me back. Glad to hear that he is so knowledgable. Will you be going to Sebring this year for Viper Days? We went last year to watch the action, and the race on Sunday was geat, about one foot was the difference between first and second place, a great race!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery