Viper service in South Bay?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been totally out of comission for the past few years (and my GTS has been up on blocks in storage). I want to put it back on the road and get some last-minute warranty work done on it, but it looks like my usual dealer's service department has changed quite a bit.

Anyone know if the service dept. at Stevens Creek Dodge is still a good one? Are there any other ones in the South Bay Area that are better? I need to get that 998 recall done, along with some minor things like the power windows coming unglued from their tracks.

Thanks much for your help.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, congratulations on being back in commission!

Last I heard, Stevens Creek was still without a Viper Tech.

Hartzeim Dodge (on Capitol Expressway) has 2 Viper techs. They invited the NorCal VCA over for a tour and meeting with their 2 techs. I don't remember the tech's names, but the older tech gets high praise from Ted May (Valaya Automotive).

It's still a Dodge store, so the overall service experience is **-hum, but they seem to be capable and competent in their work (They did some warranty work on my brakes). They also offer a generous discount to Viper Club members (10% off anything for any car as I recall).

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin,
For warranty work, go to Hartzheim. Ask for William McCurry or Reyes Portillo when you are making an appointment. They seem to understand Viper owners pretty well. 408-445-4521 is Reyes. VCA membership = 10% discount on any service (Viper included).

Stevens Creek (now Chris's Dodge World, I believe) I do not recommend any more.

For non-warranty work, call Ted May at Valaya Automotive. I was there this week, and they had about 15 Vipers there. They are good. 408-448-8811. Tell Ted you know me for 10% added on to your bill. j/k

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21