Viper service in the New Orleans area?

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all!!

Working on trying to purchase my first viper....but, have a question.

I've seen so many out there talking about great viper service people out west, and NE...but, not much listed in the SE region of the US.

Does anyone know of good quality viper tech in the New Orleans area...or links to resources where I could find such? I did call one of the local Dodge dealers here and asked "Do you service Vipers?"....of course he said yes...but, I expect that answer from pretty much any dealer wanting to make $$'s...

Thanks in advance,

cayenne

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I am not mistaking any Dodge dealer that sells new Vipers must have a certified tech on site to perform warrenty work on the Vipers they sell. I think the Dodge dealership in Lafayette is one, but I have never used them. If you can't find a Dodge dealer in the "Big Easy" area ,the Roe racing web site lists two installers in your area that install their products, they probably know about Vipers and can work on them, but not for warrenty related items. Good luck on finding and purchasing your Viper.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a beautiful lady in New Orleans that wanted me to tell you about Viper Tech Don Granuchaeu at Sterling Dodge in Lafayette.

For more info email me.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a beautiful lady in New Orleans that wanted me to tell you about Viper Tech Don Granuchaeu at Sterling Dodge in Lafayette.

For more info email me.

Thanks, Chuck. I couldn't remember the name of the dealership. Oh Yeah..you better beware of them "Cajun Ladies" they can put a spell on you. :)

OP
OP
C

cayenne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just resurrecting an old post to get a little more specific info.

Does anyone know of the local NOLA dealerships that are 'Viper Qualified'?

I've seen a Viper lately for sale here...with a Venom package for sale....'96 I think. I think it is out of my price...but, wondering if that person was on here and could tell me about service in the NOLA area.

All suggestions welcome.

It also brings up a question. I'm getting from the posts here that many of you actually work on your cars yourself. I have to shamefully admit I know not much of nothing about working on a car...but, I have friends here that know them inside and out...and will teach me. Is the snake truly a car one can work out without 20 miles of computer cable and a laptop? Can someone with guidence use this car to learn to work on a car? It appears to be still mostly mechanical vs say a modern Vette like the early C5 I had a few years ago....

Thanks in advance...I appreciate all the input I've had so far..

Cayenne

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96