Viper sighting in MD on route 70 East

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driving my new blue and silver coupe last night on route 70 east in Maryland when a 97-98 b/w gts pulled up next to me. It was definitely lowered and had a big wing on the back. Is that anyone on here or does anybody know this guy. I thought it was extremely rare that right after I get my viper I am on the road and a prvious generation with virtually the same colors pulls up next to me. :headbang:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperDoug,

Are you ever on rt 144? I've seen a blue coupe with silver stripe on 144 a few times, beautiful color combo.

Dave.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I SAW A YELLOW RT/10 GOING NORTH ON I95 AFTER EXIT 77. ABOUT 2PM YESTERDAY (TUESDAY)

ANYBODY?

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperDoug,

Are you ever on rt 144? I've seen a blue coupe with silver stripe on 144 a few times, beautiful color combo.

Dave.

Dave,
I live in Mt. Airy right off of 144. If you saw it very recently (I've only had thecar a month) then it was probably me. Otherwise...there is another around. :eek:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROFL....I went from Sterling, VA to Frederick and back on a tank....it's not THAT bad!!! Of course, I did that in 2nd gear. ;)

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My best mileage ever was 24 mpg on the way to Texas for VOI 8. It rained the whole time I drove on that tank, so I couldn't get into it, well not too much anyway. Some people following me, thougt 110 in the rain was alittle too much. :nono:

OP
OP
V

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure who I know with a big wing in our area....

Peter @ ISP Racing...Lowered B/W GTS w/ Wing.
VCA member or more of you would know him. The rain here and rapidly chinging temperatures are just lovely ;)
When are we all getting together for our first spring ride. Do any of you do the night cruise from the Jimmy Cone here in Mt. Airy? I live across the street from there. Looking forward to a fun year in my viper. :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug, all the events for the year are on the website www.vamdviperclub.org and you should be getting a postcard today to stick on the refrigerator with the full years events, some folks got theirs yesterday. Next event is lunch at Romilos in Severna Park on March 24th. Jimmie Cone is on our calander for August 18th. As you say if you are right across the street and parking is tight we will all park in your yard, Okay? :cool: Kidding of course, we usally all park at Mr Tire.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960