Viper SRT10's at the Glen - stop on by

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper SRT10\'s at the Glen - stop on by

We just finished up with the June Sprints and will be making the trip out to Watkins Glen for a race July 9th and 10th. This will be the first time for us to run our new Viper SRT10's at this track. We are a 3 car T1 team.

Just wanted to extend an offer to any Viper owners in the area or anybody who wants to road trip out, to stop by the track and say hello. Its always fun to get to know other Viper owners or fans from around the country. :headbang: We will be there testing on friday and qualifying on saturday and race around noon on sunday.

Plus we can always use a few extra hands during the weekend!! If your interested in helping out, just send me a PM and I can give you some details. Thanks.

Hope to meet some of you at track. :2tu:

Cindi Lux

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper SRT10\'s at the Glen - stop on by

Sorry, we would love to join you, we only live 45 minutes from Watkins Glen. However, we will be in Carlisle PA for the weekend hosting the PA WV Club's annual Viper tent/luncheon at "All Chrysler Nationals".

Have a great time in Watkins, it's a great little town!

OP
OP
C

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Denny. Maybe our timing next year will be better. Your event sounds like great fun!

We will have our hands full against the Corvettes this weekend! So if anybody is in the area and doesn't go to Carlisle, we would love for you to be our guest.

Any good suggestions on where we should eat? One thing about our team is that we <font color="red"> love </font> great food! :D

Cindi

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cindi,

We'll check with Mike Learn, owner of Learn Motors in Watkins for some ideas on where to eat. We'll get back to you on Tuesday. If you need any assistance while in Watkins I'm sure Mike would be willing to assist. His Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge dealership is right on the main street (Franklin St.) in Watkins. His phone number is 607-535-2776. Mike's a great guy!

Denny

OP
OP
C

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Based upon all the PM's I have recieved from Viper owners in the area, its a going to be great time at Watkins Glen this weekend. Man, there is some serious Viper supporters! Its pretty darn cool! :cool:

Denny, thanks for the heads up on the local dealer. we are already using them!

Looking forward to meeting those who email me and hopefully some others who might stop by as well.

Cindi Lux