Viper station wagon concept pics

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the b/w pic is just photochopped, but I know the green one actually made it into road and track (or either motor trend) many years ago. I doubt Dodge was ever serious about these, but it'd give the Magnum some healthy competition for the coolest station wagon of all-time award :cool:

9192concept2.jpg

9192concept.jpg

kbcobra289rs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they were to have produced that and the Ferrari wagon concept from awhile back, I think wagons would definetly be more popular!
The blue one at Indy Motor Speedway just seems awkward to me though.

JiPi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These pictures remind me of the famous John Dodd's car "The Beast". It was powered by a 27 litres Rolls Royce Merlin V12 engine from a Spitfire airplane. 2,2 litres per cylinder! He made e version that looked like a station wagon. It was the most powerful streetcar in the '70.

lilfedncc06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the blue one at indy is a fake, it was photoshoped. they never really made one of those. and btw i think they called it a gts/w ?

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try a Magnum SRT8, it has 425 HP, it is a ton of fun to drive and has plenty of power. With that car already in the mix I doubt they would ever consider messing with the snake.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya thats the gts/w concept. they only made drawings of the car. i believe theres three drawings.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Try a Magnum SRT8, it has 425 HP, it is a ton of fun to drive and has plenty of power. >>

i test drove one of those the other day. all i can say is ... :eek:

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got curious to see whether you knew more about the GTS/W and searched for this topic....

Is this a photoshop, or is it a real car this guy is driving?
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

It doesn't seem to be a drawing.....
Anyone ever seen models of it?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the hose and potted plant. A real Home Depot kinda thing...now all it needs is a wheel barrow crammed in there as well.

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There seems to be enough space......
In the Netherlands we have this building programme... every week a handyman drives around to fix problems.

He used to do this on a motored bicycle..... (very cool, getting a small piece of sewerpipe out of his case, then working with a 5 meters tall piece... :2tu:
So I figure he could well use this station. ;)

"Allright, that lawn is fixed again... time for Nico to drive to the next job...." Then leaving the lawn in a pile of burned rubber.