> Viper Stuff I no Longer need -- You want it? <

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am updating my 96 GTS and will have for sale the stock white hood and front fascia. The car also has a double plane rear wing that I will sell.

I have two sets of 17 inch purner race wheels for sale which I mount 335's on the rear and 315's on the front (Hoosiers.)

PM me if you are serious about any of it. It's all supposed to come off this week at West Coast Viper.

-Manny

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Manny. How are you? The wheels look awesome on the car. Still have to take them to John to polish them out. Will send you pics when I get it done. Thanks
buddy.

Bindy

NguyenJ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey manny, which front is that on the red vip? that looks hot? can you tell me where you got it?

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was an SVSi front fascia and splitter. That thing was nearly indestructable, as I went off track countless times (once without a front wheel) cutting through bushes and covered in rocks and dirt, and it sruvived every time, without even a crack or knick. Gotta love some strong carbon fiber.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, a good friend of mine got into a small accident with his 97 B&amp;W GTS and his hood and front facia got slightly cracked. How much do you want for those 2 pieces? He lives here in AZ so going to pick it up in SD would be easy.

You can email me at [email protected] if you like with the reply.

Thanks!

I am updating my 96 GTS and will have for sale the stock white hood and front fascia. The car also has a double plane rear wing that I will sell.

I have two sets of 17 inch purner race wheels for sale which I mount 335's on the rear and 315's on the front (Hoosiers.)

PM me if you are serious about any of it. It's all supposed to come off this week at West Coast Viper.

-Manny

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how much for the Wheels and tires? will they fit on a stock 98 GTS? 315 front seems aweful wide for a front...

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tires are going to be used Hoosiers. I can certainly ship with those if you want to pay the extra shipping, but I wont charge for the tires. I am going to use these wheels and tires for one more club event before I sell them (paid nearly $1,200 for the tires and have only 2 heat cycles on them right now (will most likely be 4 to 6 heat cycles when I sell them.)

Make me an offer on the wheels. You can go to ccwheel.com to see what they are new. The wheels are by far the item most people are interested in from me.

Oh yeah, I have a Nitrous set up that I have had for over a year that has been sitting in my garage cabinets (I finally pulled them out of the box.) It's a used set up I bought from another member here from this forum. I never needed to use it since I replaced the car with another car that already had Nitrous on it, so it's used (by the previous owner) but not by me. Give your car over 600HP and over 700 RWTQ.

I have other things too (Gen 1 wheels, Gen 2 wheels.)

-Manny

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you advertise here. Wheels &amp; Tires. and you won't sell them until you've done another track event. If you want 17's purner whells or Gen 1 wheels let me know. I have
6 CCW Wheels, Goodyear Rubber, Kuhmos's. You can have them now, not after some track events.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frank i am still interested in your wheels and tires just need to make sure they will foot and work right!! I'll let you know soon.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a front SVSi fascia -- that is my old car that I no longer have. I have a stock front Fascia.

Frank, I'll most likely sell the wheels at the next Viper days event where I will have them at.