Viper support vehicle decals? or decals in general

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We now have 50 of these in stock, in SSG, RED, YELLO, BLU, GREY/Black. 25 in each logo. Click on my profile address left< for contact info. This is a NorCal Fundraiser for BAMF.
FlatOut, Shandon, GotA, Zoomie, Simms, etc. Please email me the logo / color choice, and your pedigree.

LB and AS have each ordered one. This leaves 48 available: WITH THE PEEL-OFF BACKING:
9669d1288364043-viper-support-vehicle-decals-decals-general-bridge-toll-receipt003.jpg

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jon, no Orange/Black, you are making our ACRs feel left out..... I will contact you for Blue and Orange/Black :)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB.....My car is Black...My support Vehicles are White......Feel Free to Send send any color....You da man & you have my address.....

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had our NorCal Holiday party last night and a nice check was given to BAMF from Parts Rack from the decals sales.
Jon & Burt G.
Nice Job!

MODS: This is not a for-profit Vendor offer, so please DONT delete it! Proceeds will flow to Norcal VCA / BAMF.

FlatOut, Shandon, GotA, Zoomie, Simms, etc. Please email me the logo / color choice, and your pedigree.

Vendors are no longer allowed to put our contact info in posts, so you gotta find my contacts in vendor area

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All these are 2-tone with a shadow background...... please consider some color other than silver...it sold out first. The viewer impact is the same regardless of color......

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We had our NorCal Holiday party last night and a nice check was given to BAMF from Parts Rack from the decals sales.
Jon & Burt G. Nice Job!

Thanks to the buyers of these decals.......... they helped make the donation possible

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

I'd like 3 of the Viper Support Vehicle decals in blue with the Sneaky Pete logo, if available. If not, please let me know what is still available. Also, let me know how to order and pay for the decals.

Thanx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine