Viper T-shirts

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just started advertising on here again and I would like so show you the products we have to sell at www.GodsilPerformanceOnline.com We currently are selling custom Viper t-shirts, here is the direct link http://artapart.com/cgi-bin/MyStore.asp?shop=2004011301073842 We will soon be offering wheels for your truck and SUV at great prices, such as 23" Detatas for as low as $450 ea. Thank you for your support.
Here are some of the designs you can order from my website.
You must be registered for see images

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to change the discription on the Final Edition.....they are 2002s not 2003s. Hate to be picky but........might as well make it right

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally go the GTS drawing done that can be ordered as a t-shirt, mouse pad or framed picture. This is just a stock GTS if you want things added like wheels or wings it is a no-cost option. Thanks.

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Godsil,

I would like to see a Steel Gray/Silver Stripes GTS with 99-02 18 in. wheels and tinted windows.

Could "Viper GTS" be on the shirt also?

Thanks

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make that 3. Hold the strips please.

2000 GTS Steel Grey
6 piston Baer claws up front, Front brakes in back, Quaife differential, GKH half shafts,
Alloy fly wheel, Short throw shifter, Polished aluminum intakes, K&N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver ignition key, ACR 5 point harnesses.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a 2002 red RT 10 (no side pipes)?
I will take a mouse pad & tshirt if you can make as good as the GTS above (not short & fat)
Thanks
Andy

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a red, steel grey and black GTS. I still need to change the wheels to the '99 style though.

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about a black GTS with no stripes and the ACR wheels? The one that looks more like the car, not the short fat one.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some new color combos with the correct '99 style wheels. There is also a '97 solid red GTS. I will be doing a yellow GTS soon and the ACR models.

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Godsil....put me down for one..........Steel Gray with Stripes, and maybe Viper GTS/emblem on there if you can?

Thanks

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now I am getting all the colors down and then I will do the little details like the emblems. When I am done I will post them on my website and then tell everyone how they can order their own. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. The t-shirts and mouse pads are ready for ordering here http://artapart.com/cgi-bin/MyStore.asp?shop=2004011301073842 I will be offering these designs in a framed and signed photo also. I have taken all the cartoon drawings off the website so everything you click on will be the real car designs. Thank you for everything and if you have any special requests just email me.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason:Can you make the Viper logo bigger and center it in the middle of the shirt? It looks too small the way you have it now especially for 28.00.Thanks.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YouWish, I don't know what you mean. Like a background? A big reason why I shouldn't do logos is for copyright reasons. All these designs are going to be custom done so I think I am ok but I want to stay away from logos.

Adam, I will be working on the RT/10's next. I just wanted to get done the the GTS's first and then move on. Yours is coming.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you guys may think the prices are a little high. The fact is that I only get a little of the money from the sale and the company that makes them gets the rest. These designs took my about 20 hours to do and I don't charge anything for future changes to fit your car. For the same money that you would pay at a car show for a generic Viper t-shirt you are getting one with your car on it. I am not trying to put anyone down I just want to explain in case someone was turned away because of the price. And do you know how many shirts I have to sell to just break even after advertising on this board?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YouWish, I don't know what you mean. Like a background? A big reason why I shouldn't do logos is for copyright reasons. All these designs are going to be custom done so I think I am ok but I want to stay away from logos.

Adam, I will be working on the RT/10's next. I just wanted to get done the the GTS's first and then move on. Yours is coming.
I mean make the picture of the Viper bigger and center it on the front of a white t-shirt.Can you do that?

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I do is upload the design on the website and then the t-shirt company will resize and center the design. I am sure it will come out the way you like it.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing you will notice on the preview is a white box around the design. This will not show up due to editing on the final product. They will size it accordingly and center the design. The software that they use uploads my design and then it is edited later. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. I want you to feel as comfortable as you can when ordering from me. I am all about customer service. Thanks.