Viper takes 3rd @ Nelson's Ledges SCCA Regional

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper takes 3rd @ Nelson\'s Ledges SCCA Regional

What a tough weekend. Cold,some rain, alittle sleet & lots of wind. Headed to Ohio for a Double Regional this weekend. Had 27 cars in the field, great for working your way thru traffic. I run ITE on the East Coast. In my class were a Camaro, Mustang & 2 pesky Porsche's. both were 911's one being a turbo with a light weight body package weighing in at 2050, the other light weight body panels weighing in at 2500. Seemed that no matter how i attacked i could not get past these 2 cars. The 911 turbo set a track record running 1:12, the other ran 1:14 & i ran consistant 1:15's. I took 3rd in class both days. Saturday being a little rusty i took 5th overall, Sunday was better took 3rd overall. It was great to get the ol' 95 out on the track again after taking the summer off.

Next i'll be off to defend my points lead in the Viper Vette challange next weekend.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper takes 3rd @ Nelson\'s Ledges SCCA Regional

What mods do you have?

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mods? Lightweight flywheel, SVSI short shifter. Motor is stock pulling 390 at the rear wheels. OEM brake set up.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Impressive lap times out there for a Gen I - well done Frank! Track is better than ever huh?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The greatest mod to that '95 was more than likely putting Frank behind the wheel! :p

Jay K.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Supposedly upgrades were made to the track and facilities. Can you comment on the conditions there?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang