Viper Tattoo-here is mine,what you got?

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, Iam more than middle aged, and even after 3 military overseas tours in the 70s, I waited till I got into the Viper habit to get a tattoo...I quess I got bit...what you guys think???

8430Picture_032.jpg

And yes the trible ban goes all the way around the arm...

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you getting the new SRT (daffy) logo on your right arm?

Ps - which Viper is getting more seat time?

No fangs here, Iam very partial to Sneaky Pete.

My GTS is my first love, always feels like being home when Iam driving her, only bought the Coupe to compliment my GTS, and of course I have issues with the blue/white thing, just ask the wife, dont get me wrong the Coupe is very nice, but I wish I could put the GTS body on the Coupe frame, my 02

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, Iam more than middle aged, and even after 3 military overseas tours in the 70s, I waited till I got into the Viper habit to get a tattoo...I quess I got bit...what you guys think???

8430Picture_032.jpg

And yes the trible ban goes all the way around the arm...
you are asking what we think, so dont take offence of what I say. I think its horrible and looks hideous and why would you do something like that. Its to big, The viper logo is not even straight. But if you like it thats all that matters right!!!!

OP
OP
B

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me the logo is straight, and very detailed, must of got distorted in the down load to the site I quess....

Your opinion is fine, I asked for it....

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not big into tats, but I like the art around the viper stuff thats pretty cool.

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Z06 is faster, maybe you have it redone with the Z over the snake?
Perhaps faster as are a dozen others but, they aren't the object of his devotion, are they?

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Fangs on my inner arm, on the muscle. Get it, Muscle car. It was featured in Viper Magazine in 2004. Takes about 3 to 4 inches of space.

BlueSnake yours looks good. Who did the work. I had mine done at Iron Age Tattoos in St. Louis back in 2002.

Not only Nadine, but a couple of guys for the NY area have tat's also. Now, counting you, about 6 or 7 of us.

Congrats.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait until VOI - then you will see a LOT of Viper tats. And much, much more...

You must be registered for see images

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine has Sneaky pete on the front of her foot. Someone's got to have the tatoo pic somewhere?

Jay K.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32