Viper Tech

OP
OP
johniew398

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reference the VCA club for this area - I did send a note to the regional club president to see if he knows.

As far as the old fashioned way, calling and a beer, thought about that too but I'm being lazy thinking someone knows.

Thanks for both replies (I also sent a note to Dodge assuming they can look it up in the system).

Yes, it's an 08 ACR Black/Red. Didn't order it specifically, it was one of four a dealer ordered on spec months ago. I'm going to the "dark side" as some of my Vette friends say because GM dealers went completely wild on the ZR1 sales and the lowest we have seen is $65k over list but now that I've made the decision to get a Viper I am excited for several reasons the least of no one ever mistakes a Viper for anything else.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're making the right move. Corvette's just dont turn as many heads. Maily because there are so darn many, and the average person cannot tell a ZR1 from a base model. Once you get your Viper you'll know the whole story.

:usa:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best way to find a Viper Tech is to get the Sears Craftsman Tool catalog, and stand in the mirror holding it.

You'll need a manual too, and some hand cleaner.

OH, and don't forget about the detail spray and microfiber to clean up with ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456