Viper - Ther is NO Substitute!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since I'm going to be ******* at a truck event all weekend, and today is PERFECT weather here in suburban Philadelphia, I decided to stretch the legs on my 03. She hasn't been out in two weeks, and she needed the exercise. It was only a short 40 miler, but some lightly traveled back roads, along with some uh...sprited acceleration runs, made me realize why this car is so damned cool. Even when I got gas, an older gent (maybe 70) in his 911 Carrera S complimented the car! Although he did ask "V12"? I corrected him.

At any rate, looking forward to taking her on her cruise to Chryslers at Carlisle next weekend. There are many cool fast cars on the road, and many that I would be happy to own, but I think that I would still take a Viper over almost all of them.

Last edited:

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I'm going to be ******* at a truck event all weekend, and today is PERFECT weather here in suburban Philadelphia, I decided to stretch the legs on my 03. She hasn't been out in two weeks, and she needed the exercise. It was only a short 40 miler, but some lightly traveled back roads, along with some uh...sprited acceleration runs, made me realize why this car is so damned cool. Even when I got gas, an older gent (maybe 70) in his 911 Carrera S complimented the car! Although he did ask "V12"? I corrected him.

At any rate, looking forward to taking her on her cruise to Chryslers at Carlisle next weekend. There are many cool fast cars on the road, and many that I would be happy to own, but I think that I would still take a Viper over almost all of them.

+1 .. what he said

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta get mine out this weekend. Sheesh i haven't even driven it since i did the dashboard rattle fix. That was fun:)

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've driven mine the past three days in a row and will be driving it tomorrow to cars and coffee in great falls. :D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are awesome. I still love driving and working on it!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep took mine out for a couple hours tonight...it never gets old seeing people's expressions like you're in the bat mobile or something lol :)