Viper Transport

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently, we moved from Michigan to Florida, and we had the '94 Viper transported from MI to Florida by Relaible. They are the best! When we dropped it off at their Canton, MI facility, it was like leaving it at a friend's house or garage. They take care of the car like it was their own. They go over the entire car with you to make sure that there are no dings, scratches, etc, on the car, or of there are, they note them on your order form. We picked up the car at their Orlando facility a few weeks later, and they stored the car for us there as well. Then when we went to pick it up, they checked the car over again with us, before releasing it to us. Again, just to make sure there was no damage on the car that was their fault.
I can't say enough good things about them, they were just super, they know how to ship Vipers, and they treat the car like it was their own.
So if you are thinking of shipping your Viper to wherever, go with the company that ships them originally for Dodge, and that is Reliable. A first class outfit in my book, and the easiest part of our whole move. I would highly recommend them to anyone with a Viper or any other car that an owner values highly. Remember, they also ship your car in an enclosed trailer, and for equal or less cost than most other automobile carriers, and that means a lot to me. :headbang: