Viper Unveiling 4-4-12 !!!

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To you lucky dogs who go.... we want PICTURES. Tons of them!

=)

Me? I get to sit in jury duty at the opposite corner of Connecticut. Who knew people even lived in Danielson, CT?

We, the discerning public, demand hi-res photos!! :2tu::usa:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In the past the MSRP was not divulged until later --- in fact we often ordered cars with no idea what it would be. I too hope they let us know , but will not be surprised if they do not. Let's hope!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will know the motor and performance specs though, yes?

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if they will release a nurburgring video with it. Doubt it since there is no way they could have snuck that car around the ring without a ton of spy pics.

Either way, I have not owned a Viper (yet) but excited to see what Ralph and the SRT team has done. Hope it's not too fancy looking, and keeps the rough edge.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if they will release a nurburgring video with it. Doubt it since there is no way they could have snuck that car around the ring without a ton of spy pics.

Either way, I have not owned a Viper (yet) but excited to see what Ralph and the SRT team has done. Hope it's not too fancy looking, and keeps the rough edge.

No way. There are spies there constantly watching for any kind of mule running about.
They (spies) broke the news about the ACR's practicing there back in September way before anyone here knew.
Anyway it won't be faster than the Gen 4 ACR without any aero.....:rolleyes:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way. There are spies there constantly watching for any kind of mule running about.
They (spies) broke the news about the ACR's practicing there back in September way before anyone here knew.
Anyway it won't be faster than the Gen 4 ACR without any aero.....:rolleyes:

I'm talking about the dive planes and big splitter. Do some research on aero and you'll see that those aren't necessary if the aero is integrated into the bodywork. I.E. Venturi tunnels, ducts, and vents through the engine bay that channel air directly and create pressure zones. When aero is added to the car after the design, these things are necessary, when it is integrated into the design, they are not.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm talking about the dive planes and big splitter. Do some research on aero and you'll see that those aren't necessary if the aero is integrated into the bodywork. I.E. Venturi tunnels, ducts, and vents through the engine bay that channel air directly and create pressure zones. When aero is added to the car after the design, these things are necessary, when it is integrated into the design, they are not.

We'll see. I see a little GTS style ducktail on the back no significant downforce with that.
I stand by my prediction.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Yes, like the F12 Berlinetta

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe the Admin could make this or another "sticky" thread in this forum. Otherwise, come noon tomorrow, this forum will explode with multiple thread about the car and unveiling.

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait! Who's likely to have the best twitter feed tomorrow?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21