Viper-versus-Viper Apparel

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to flying down to Arizona next Thursday night to see the weekends activities – not to mention getting a chance to look at all the cars that will hopefully be there – and plan a few more mods… :eek:

Anyone who is attending – the VCA of MN recently launched some really cool viper apparel that I wanted to let you know about. So, if you want to look good for Arizona, make sure to place an order soon so you can get it by the time of the event.

I will also be down there with 5 others – so hopefully I will get a chance to meet most of you that attend… I’ll be the guy wearing the cool viper stuff…
:cool:

http://mn.viperclub.org/

OP
OP

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dave - have seen your orders coming in and going out... Thanks for the support.

Those models have gained some attention lately - especially when one said that they don't have belly-buttons... Wow, nothing like an observant VCA crowd...!

Yes, the models will be coming with me...

(Can you image the business if they walked by the 100 vipers parked in the lot wearing the viper thong and shirts... :eek: - I'd have to follow them in my mink trench-coat collecting all the club money...)