Viper Very Orange with Silver Stripes (pic)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks good

You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: I think these are graphite stripes

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Everything! But those are Graphite stripes, and the best wheels! NICE! I missed the Edit (graphite Stripes)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
If you like orange - this color is for you! I saw it in person (only in the dealer showroom) and was slightly underimpressed. Hopefully it pops more in the sun like many of the new colors. Can you say dreamsicle?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the wheels. The only it needs to be is an ACR. That would be awesome!

I agree, and the raffle winner could order it up just like this!

orangelg8.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous!! Love the silver/graphite stripes. Lee's rendition of the Orange ACR w/black is awesome~! BLACK powder-coated I-forged wheels would make it REALLY *pop*! ~juli

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I currently own three orange cars (69 Camaro coupe, 69 Camaro 'vert, and a GTO) and I dig this color!

Get some nice 3-piece wheels with graphite color matched centers, it will look killer on that combo.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is one thing I have learned about 2008 Viper colors ... as much as you like or may question the color in pictures - it will overwhelm you in person - I think this car is a fine addition to the family and I'm sure its owner will daily answer the question "Do you mind if I take a picture" :2tu:

I love this car - God Bless America! Think I have to run to my garage now and show some love to mine!

Drive on!:drive:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a chance to see this color in person this past week and let me just say that in person this color is badass! It was an SRTC with no stripes. Pure hotness! The color really "pops".

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice color combo! It took me a while but I'm finally coming around to orange cars.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The color is nice, but looks different in all lighting. Here are 2 pics of my Orange coupe at the track a few weeks ago. I will be posting more pics soon. I have new wheels already ordered...

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange looks great in person. I am still partial to SSG though. The dealer I visited had a Orange/Black stripe Coupe and an SSG/Black stripe Coupe right next to each other. Needless to say, I sat in that showroom for a LONG time.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There IS one thing I dont like about this color, it seems to look red more then I'd like it to. Sometimes its hard to tell if its actually orange. Either way, its a nice color and definitely looks great in person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang