Viper visits Tampa and cleans house...........

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, be wary of the spare room offer, the walls are a rocking when attempting to sleep in that room, ask Slaughter.

The wings at the winghouse that keep on giving.....

Yeah, sleeping at Chuck's is fine as long as (a) he doesn't think he has to prove his manhood ("I'm not the **** that I appear to be."), and (b) you don't have the Canadian Chainsaw in your room!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, be wary of the spare room offer, the walls are a rocking when attempting to sleep in that room, ask Slaughter.

Yeah, sleeping at Chuck's is fine as long as (a) he doesn't think he has to prove his manhood ("I'm not the **** that I appear to be."), and (b) you don't have the Canadian Chainsaw in your room!

They put in the monthly statement a flyer stating they won't be covering driving courses(timed or mot). Call them to double check me, but I am fairly sure on thei. Came around the March time frame. Also, I hope Chuck brings over all the wing girls. I would be happy with the ugly one, like there are any :D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They put in the monthly statement a flyer stating they won't be covering driving courses(timed or mot). Call them to double check me, but I am fairly sure on thei. Came around the March time frame. Also, I hope Chuck brings over all the wing girls. I would be happy with the ugly one, like there are any :D

I'll look back though my materials, but don't recall getting that...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple solution to the insurance question, don't wreck. Drive the track safely and there's a bigger risk on public roads than at the track.

In the unlikely event that you do wreck on the track, I have heard of people dropping their car off on the street then calling the insurance company. I am not advising or recommending you to do so I am just relaying what I have heard.

When you come to Tampa you will see swarms of women around me. The ugly one is yours.