Viper Windbaffle - Ultra

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those desiring a heavier look. A new Ultra model of the Viper Baffle windblocker will be available for a $25 surcharge. Call for more info: 888 4 NO WIND :usa: :usa:

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi VR, I know that Cstegall has an Autoform Rollbars with the Viper Baffle. Perhaps he can post a photo or you can link to him. He has posted his satisfaction on this VCA site. Also, the Visor Extender we make (which bridges the gap between the visors) allows you to attach a higher mirror which improves visibility out the back when the top is down. It should be especially helpful with your Autoform Rollbars. Bob

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Bob. I went to your site and couldn't find a picture of the visor extender. Could you post one or email one to me?

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VR-
Go to Windbaffle.com and click under left upper photo of Viper Baffle. The Visor Extender is shown with cinch straps holding it in place. (The D-rings on the straps are white in the photo, but in black they vanish completely)Bob
Cost: $30 less VCA Discount --Well worth it- it makes a big difference in air flow plus articulating mirror can be mounted on it :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude