Viper World Championship of Drag Racing... WWF Style...

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, just got back in town. here is the deal the Viper World Championship of Drag Racing is on Oct21st at RiverCity Raceway.
BURNOUT.gif
we are calling it that for good reason. we will have the Fastest V-10 Vipers in the world all competing that day. Looks like Performance Motorsports, BTR with the new SS Package, Nase and Nase Jr...are in, that’s great!! Come on Cali? they will be joining the likes of the New TNT King Snake, Hennessey Motorsports epic new Turbo Viper, the Texas 2 pair 9 sec RT’s (Albert C & Mark H) along with many other Texas Smack Talkin Folks. SW’s 9Sec Z07 will be on hand along with JonPaul Vetter new Nos Injected Hennessey Vette. The big Four door class will be SW’s M5 Vs. NORM’S Renntech Merc. We are still looking for a few more Lawnmowers for the Run what ya brung class. I will send you all the details soon. If you have any suggestions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 281-650-2574. BIG NOTE the deal will be FREE entry Fee for all NON TEXAS participants.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey!!

Change the name of the gig and take away the perks!!

What happened to the "free room and board" and the Texas Steak Dinners?

Do we have to cow tip for initiation or entry to the track??

Eat Buffalo *******?

JEDI

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Tom, for you Free Room and Board and the Steak Dinner is on me. Just bring what you got. are you experienced in cow tipin?

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to compete in the Lawnmower and Hair dryer class
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala