ViperExchange/Tomball Dodge Taking Orders for 2013 Vipers

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings VCA Members! Tomball Dodge/ViperExchange would like to extend to our friends here at VCA an opportunity to get your name on our pre-order list for the new cars. As we get closer to the 2013 cars being delivered as one of the big three SRT dealers we anticipate having lot's of cars and would like to extend getting your car from us.

We are currently taking orders for 2013 SRT Vipers! Call me Bernie directly at 281-378-1465 or email [email protected]. Also we welcome trades and still have 9- 2010 Vipers left in stock. Call me today to get your new car or to discuss parts or service.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pricing has not been announced soon.

How can you order a car you don't kow the price of..lol 100,000 or 150,000 makes a difference. Gotta have the facts straight before asking for orders no...Just my opinion

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you order a car you don't kow the price of..lol 100,000 or 150,000 makes a difference. Gotta have the facts straight before asking for orders no...Just my opinion

Bernie is offering to put member's names on a pre-order list. He's not asking for a deposit or anything.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plenty of VCA members have already put down deposits to purchase a new one at MSRP on a first come first served basis with certain large volume Viper dealers, I'm sure.

Bill

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie, I tried emailing you, and it was sent back. I am sending you a PM, thanks!

Jason

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, SlitherV10 is right and I should have used different wording my apologies. ViperExchange/Tomball Dodge have started a list of names for ordering the new car, actually we have done one up and just put in place a new ordering system on the web site that is asking for a $1,000 deposit, several regular customers have already put in deposits with us to secure there name on a list for ordering in November when the VOIM opens,we only have an idea of pricing and nothing has been released by SRT yet, this is a totally refundable deposit and is a convenince for our members.

Please use this is you would like to get on our list and complete and send it in makes it easy, as stated VCA Members will have firsdt dibs on the cars and this helps us to manage our allocation hopefully and is also created to make it easy for you. Tahnks for giving us the opportunity and if you have any questions either call me direct 281-865-1683 or email me [email protected]

here is the link for adding your name to our list.

http://viperexchange.com/2013-srt-viper-new.php

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, SlitherV10 is right and I should have used different wording my apologies. ViperExchange/Tomball Dodge have started a list of names for ordering the new car, actually we have done one up and just put in place a new ordering system on the web site that is asking for a $1,000 deposit, several regular customers have already put in deposits with us to secure there name on a list for ordering in November when the VOIM opens,we only have an idea of pricing and nothing has been released by SRT yet, this is a totally refundable deposit and is a convenince for our members.

Please use this is you would like to get on our list and complete and send it in makes it easy, as stated VCA Members will have firsdt dibs on the cars and this helps us to manage our allocation hopefully and is also created to make it easy for you. Tahnks for giving us the opportunity and if you have any questions either call me direct 281-865-1683 or email me [email protected]

here is the link for adding your name to our list.

http://viperexchange.com/2013-srt-viper-new.php

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, small rant here...

I could care less about reading about misplaced classified ads, furthermost, people need to pay for a classified ad on the VCA to advertise a car for sale, and this post doesn't even have an actual car for sale or a classified ad associated to it.

Don't take this wrong way... and I could care less about if people complain about my complaining.. as it's just an observation.
Mike

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings VCA Members! Tomball Dodge/ViperExchange would like to extend to our friends here at VCA an opportunity to get your name on our pre-order list for the new cars. As we get closer to the 2013 cars being delivered as one of the big three SRT dealers we anticipate having lot's of cars and would like to extend getting your car from us.

We are currently taking orders for 2013 SRT Vipers! Call me Bernie directly at 281-378-1465 or email [email protected]. Also we welcome trades and still have 9- 2010 Vipers left in stock. Call me today to get your new car or to discuss parts or service.

I would be placing an order if they were producing the ACR this year. I have the money set aside so hopefully next year they will have an ACR version.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to remind potential buyers the rules of supply and demand. If too many people feel inclined to put them on a list without a set price, then demand might exceed supply and MSRP will go up. It's just how it works. If after 4 generations of building Vipers, Chrysler cannot figure out it's cost, then it's just baiting us for more Viper tax. IMHO, the holdouts will prosper. No offense to OP whose intentions are good.

redrichard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received a offer from the dealer who sold me my 09 vert. " We are now taking pre-orders for 2013 SRT preference scheduling." "availability will be allocated only to newly authorized SRT dealers " " paying top dollar for Viper trades "

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now seriously when are at least seeing the base prices for SRT and GTS coming out? It has been long enough behind a shroud or secrecy. It does not look good the longer they wait IMHO.

Last edited: