Viperless winter boredom already.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The good thing was I finally bought my Viper... The bad thing was I bought it three weeks before I had to put it away. It's been in storage less then a week and I am going stir crazy already :)

Here was my latest project:

9722YellowViperKey.jpg

I used touch up paint on a regular key. Pretty pathetic but I got plenty of time on my hands now until spring :)

Santo

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Boy you ain't kidding, I have been to Toronto in December, nothing to do unless you like to skate.

Driving a Viper in snow & ice is much like driving blind folded in LA rush hour traffic, not for the intelligent or faint of heart.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those rims are well just fugly!

They came with the car. Not 100% fond of them either, although I've had a bunch of *** from guys who wanted them. They're more functional than anything else... magnesium so they're ultra light. Probably save them for track use once I get a new "bling" set.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll rub it in some more.. Sunny and convertible weather here. With the looks of the hurricans and such I hope it's a mild winter. I mean, not driving the car for a few days would kill me.. :lol: ;)

G

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NYC winters ****, I am thinking about taking the Viper down to Miami for a couple of days..

V

venms96

Warfang,

Gotta tell ya, that is one nice looking Viper. Wheels look great on that car, and consider yourself lucky to even be standing where you were when you took that picture.
We aren't the same type of people, but we like the same car, good enough for me.

1996 GTS - Stock ( winter shut down....***** )

93redRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can empathize with you. My wife and I bought ours on an impulse last summer. However, since we are still finishing our current assignment in Alaska, the car is in storage near our family in Colorado. We drove it for a total of two joyous weeks last summer while visiting but have to wait until June or July to drive it again argggggggghhhhhh. Despite our three other fun cars (read snowy parking lot donuts in the GTO and Camaro), we still miss the Viper!

V

venms96

what are you guys doing up at this hour ??

Midnight shifts ??

1996 GTS - Stock ( winter shut-down )

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warfang,

Gotta tell ya, that is one nice looking Viper. Wheels look great on that car, and consider yourself lucky to even be standing where you were when you took that picture.
We aren't the same type of people, but we like the same car, good enough for me.

venms96, how can you tell the difference between "winter shut down" and what you do with your car all summer long :nana:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

venms96: So who cares what you think?
You must be registered for see images

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kansas City is at 18 degrees right now. Not getting above freezing till the weekend where we might hit 40 degrees. :(

Reaction score
Wow. I can't even imagine what you guys are going through. I really do sympathize with you. I miss my Mustang already, but I'm sure that's nothing compared to Viper loss.

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California winter is a little like this. . . monday no kinda chilly tuesday no too cold weds maybe thurs here we go getting warmer saturday vroooom!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kieth, what's up dude. I will be in Miami all next week. I don't really see many Vipers down there, alot of other exotics though. The Vipers are like an inferno in that heat.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
California winter is a little like this. . . monday no kinda chilly tuesday no too cold weds maybe thurs here we go getting warmer saturday vroooom!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temperature itself doesn't concern me as the Salt, snow, and icy roads. I would drive it in 30 and 40 degrees if roads were perfect and clear sky. Here it is in the high teens and won't be in the 30's till the weekend. Snow here and there. Viper in the garage till Spring. At least I can still look at till I freeze. :eek:

V

venms96

PAViper - at least I still have a GTS to drive !! I saw you look at ACCELR8 when I said I drove my car a lot this year - 1k miles !! I don't miss a thing, but I'll bet you miss the FE !

KERSVIPR - Don't wet the bed tonight !

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kieth, what's up dude. I will be in Miami all next week. I don't really see many Vipers down there, alot of other exotics though. The Vipers are like an inferno in that heat.

Tell me about it. I am thinking of Vegas next year and just wondering how hot it is going to be at the time of VOI. Well, I guess it will still be worth it.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PAViper - at least I still have a GTS to drive !! I saw you look at ACCELR8 when I said I drove my car a lot this year - 1k miles !! I don't miss a thing, but I'll bet you miss the FE !

Wow, who pi$$ed in your cornflakes....some people cant take a joke without getting personal ;)

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am depressed too, the snake is in her winter hibernation. Until this snow fell I kept taking her out for "one last ride"

Good thing I have the gym and a new girlfriend to kill my time on. See you all in March.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is great here in southern Az. We suffer during the summer, but NOW it is paradise!!! Noone in their right mind leaves so. Az. until May or June. Come on down, join the "snowbirds", just don"t forget to bring your Vipers. The more Vipers, the better. :headbang:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow, who pi$$ed in your cornflakes....some people cant take a joke without getting personal ;)

VENMS96---> :buttkick: <---KERS-VPR

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not for me.I run the car for 1/2 hour every 3 weeks or so,turn on ac etc.. and roll it around, attach battery charger.So far I have spent several hours with a vaccuum on the interior,washed and dried the floor mats,dressed all leather etc in the interior with zaino.Next clean up,dress and freshen up engine compartment.After that suspension pieces.Then on to the body and wheels using clay and wax and wax.Clean all glass crystal clear.Finaly look the car over real good and touch up scrapes and rust on hardware and other metal parts.Hell!Then its time to go out and get it dirty all over again. GTS Bruce

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I start my Viper ever couple weeks and run it for........ Oh, wait... it doesnt have an engine in it. Whoops! :nana:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS BRUCE, you have the same regiment I do, by the way get help.... OCD.... =)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte