Vipermed's Garage

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermed\'s Garage

Was in Clearwater Beach this past weekend and decided to go see Scott aka Vipermed in the outskirts of Tampa. Boy, what a set up. It was fun shooting the breeze and looking at all the toys. Scott sure does have a beast. What a nice guy too. I met him years ago and this was the second time over. Just a down to earth guy. Was in awe with some of the monsters he is preparing. Can't wait to go back and see his toys again, and buy more stuff from Scott.

Bindy

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Vipermed\'s Garage

So you saw my red RT/10 there...how is it? Did Scott sell it yet?...LOL I live in Clearwater beach also! We should meet up for the cruizes!

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What R/T 10,As a certain well known Tuner(?)operates, It started off as a nice car then started looking like a viper parts store on wheels next thing you know all thats left is,well put it this way you couldnt even prove it was red :shocked: that should get you back from Italy a little quicker. :D Bindy it was good to see you again, thanks for the kind words.

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hehehe........yes I saw the red RT and I think Scott was parting it out as he had a buyer looking for parts. :eek:

Actually, I live in Orlando and have a condo on Indian Shores Beach. Next time I come down, I will contact you.

Will be there to see you too Scott. Keep up the good work taking care of the Viper community with your goodies. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960