Vipers are ready to sweep OTC...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSpeed Racer and I are getting ready to leave for Vegas to participate in the Open Track Challenge, this is the west coast version (only better) of One Lap of America. We will be running in the highest Touring class T1. Also running in T1 is the legendary Paul Mumford in the #27 ACR ( a race car on street tires). Our team (#208) will run a STOCK '02 GTS and we are hoping for a 1, 2 finish in T1 and a top 5 overall. If you wanna check out the progress the first track is Sunday at Spring Mtn., Pahrump the rsults website is www.opentrackchallenge.com/results/2002/results.htm

Tom Glenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go getem!!! I am confident that with Paul "Blocker" Mumford and John "I don't need any stinking brakes" Dearing on the track at the same time no other cars will be in the hunt.
Best of luck.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Good Luck. You and John will do great things. Make me proud. I will be at Thunderhill to watch you guys.

Joe B

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder...

We aren't charging anything for admission to any of the venues. So, come on out if you are near and see some really nice hardware and fast drivers from the US and Canada go at it.

Hopefully, all four of us Viper drivers will be having a siesta under the awning while the Tupperware is banging it out for 3rd place.

BP
--Director, OTC and co-driving PMUM's ACR www.opentrackchallenge.com

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck guys!!! Ron, are you bringing your cheerleaders to distract the other drivers?
smile.gif
laugh.gif
. Actually, with Paul and John I doubt anybody else has a chance anyway... assuming John can make his brakes last for more than one day
tongue.gif

When will you be at Willow Springs and Streets? I would like to come up and watch if it's on a weekend.

Go get um!!!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nevermind. I just read the link posted by Ron above. Willow Springs on Monday the 13th and SOW on Tuesday the 14th. Sorry guys I'm not gonna be able to make it. Good luck!... nah, you're too good... you don't need luck
biggrin.gif

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like a great group to defend the honor of Snakedom, and thanks for the link so we can keep up on your success. Sorry to miss you guys for the Midwest Viper Days that same week, at Mid America Motorplex, but then with Mumford and Dearing out playing someone else might have a chance to win their respective classes, ha!!

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget for you
West Coast Guys that there will be TV Coverage everyday for this event!!! Go to the link that Ron listed go to forums then go to event discussions....look under TV Coverage and look for the times and channels in your area!!!!

Thanks again for the VOte of Confidence!!!!

There is a lot of stiff competition at the event some unbelieveable cars and very experienced drivers. We will give it our best!!!!

We will try and do the Viper World Proud!!!!
patriotx.gif
patriotx.gif