Vipers At Carlisle

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please join the Pennsylvania / West Virginia Club July 9th thru the 11th
at the "ALL CHRYSLER NATIONALS" in Carlisle Pa

To see event details and pre-register for the event online visit Carlisle Events Chrysler Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.
The "All Chrsyler Nationals" is one of the biggest all Mopar events in the world with over 2100 cars on display from every era and 3000+ vendor spaces.
We average about 50 VIPERS at the show so please join us and make 2010 our biggest turn-out ever.
The PA/WV Club provides lunch for all Viper Club Members and their guest pre-registered and in attendance on Saturday the 10th.
The number of Vipers pre-registered determines our location and the size of our tent on the showfield. Pre-registering also gives you a discount on the show price.
For additional information email me at [email protected]

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I registered yesterday. It was easy and I like the they have VCA as one of the choices when registering. We must pull some weight there!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered yesterday. It was easy and I like the they have VCA as one of the choices when registering. We must pull some weight there!

Apparently all I had to do was ask the right person...and it magically appeared on the registration form..should eliminate some confusion:2tu:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hotel where we stay is totally booked Ian. You might try the Microtel which is owned by the same people and only 3-5 miles away. The number is 717-635-2523.

Ginger

Thanks for the number Ginger.

Bummer, do you think I can still unload my car and keep it with the other vipers for the night? I believe you guys had security last year for them.

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the number Ginger.

Bummer, do you think I can still unload my car and keep it with the other vipers for the night? I believe you guys had security last year for them.

Yes, you should be able to park your car at our hotel if you have to stay at another hotel. Someone should be able to shuttle you over to your hotel. We have not had security at the hotel. Fortunately, we have never had a problem at our hotel. I'll keep in touch with our hotel and if there are openings, I will have your Microtel reservation moved over to our hotel if that's OK with you Ian.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ian, there should be no problem parking your car at the Ramada if you are staying at another hotel. If something doesn't come available at the Ramada (we have indicated to them to contact us if there are cancellations), as Ginger stated the Microtel is not far from there and is their sister site, there are also other hotels in the area that I can hook you up with if needed. I would also be happy to shuttle you from one to the other as they are not far from my home. :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for an update, there are currently 25 cars registered for the show under the Viper Club. Also a reminder that after June 21st the registration fees go up $10:omg: so preregister now and use that extra cash to put towards club shirts;)

Here is a shot of just a handful of cars from last year along with club members gathering for our lunch (provided by the club :headbang:)

VCOA_Carlisle_All_Chrysler_Nats_2009.jpg

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger and Carmen, that sounds awesome. Thanks! I talked to Brian too, and between everyone I am sure I can get a ride to and from hotel. Keep me posted on any cancellations, I have no problem if you move my hotel for me.:)

Rapps

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We registered a while ago, two cars but the other is a XF. Looking forward to meeting folks. Having to divide our time between the two clubs. Driving out on Thurs. evening with a stop over half way then arrive Friday mid-day, any one want to run with a few Crossfires? Vipers are always popular and welcomed with CICCI (Crossfire club).

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick update, we now have 37 cars pre-registered as of Monday....if you haven't yet registered, please do so. Anyone needing hotel accomodations please contact me ASAP as hotels thru out the area are filling up fast!!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CARLISLE IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY:headbang:

Here is a list of who is coming so far

Rob and Kathy A
Norman B
Al and Trudy
Jeff and Angela
Terry B
Tom and Sue C
Bill and Dell
George and Carol
Bob E
Chad G
Carmen and Vanessa
Bart H
Victor and Diane
Dave and Betty
Rege and Donna
Mike and Suzanne
Denny and Ginger
Greg L
Larry and Sharon
Barry M
Mary P
Ann and Gary
Jeffrey R
Ed and Angela
Mike S
Ian S
Carlos and Judy
Scott W
Bob and Cathy
Lyn K
Ron C

Let me know if you don't see your name on this list. I know there are more, especially from outside of PA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21