VIPERS BURN UP POCONO

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The New Jersey Viper Club hosted fellow VCA'ers from New York,Conn,Pa. (and even as far away as Boston) to an exciting Track Day at Pocono International Speedway, in Long Pond Pa. on Thursday. The weather was magnificant, the cars were roaring and the comraderie never better! We commend the Pocono staff and our Track Steward, Joe Moore and his Crew for providing an organized and very fast yet overtly safe enviroment for us to really let the Snakes do what they were designed to do. Most refresingly, we received UNANIMOUS approvals from ALL who attended. The event was a learning experience not only to share Viper technical knowledge, but also enabled everyone to improve their driving skills by a great deal of track time coupled with getting tips and guidance from the experienced Viper drivers who attended. We also had one hell of a good time as like minded enthusists. Special thanks to Donna K. for her considerable organizational and administrative skills; all of the NJVCA Officers and leadership Committee for thier help and volunteerism; and Scotty Sorrentino from Warnock Dodge for providing the attendees with on site techincal support and advice. We will be posting some pix shortly and we have an especially good group shot. A Viper without a track is like Pam Anderson without........well, you get the point. :D

Great job,Great Day, GREAT CLUB.

Bob Carroll
NJVCA President
:usa:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob great day, I had a great time, everything was done very well .The corner workers did a great job as well. Thanks

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob it was great seeing you and the gang had a blast. Will stay in touch for the Sept. 11 run. :usa:

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great event as I said in the other thread. You said it all better than I could Bob. How can I get a picture of all the cars together? Thanks!

#316 Vette

john

Scoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concur. This was my second year running with you guys and once again it was a top notch event. We caught a huge break with the weather for sure. Thanks again for letting us "other guys" play, too. Thanks to the organizers and the BMRI flaggers. I'm already plotting out options for mods for next year.

Question: What speeds were you hitting on the long straight?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3114ttiwwp.jpg

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, I couldn't of said it better! My helmet is off to our girl Donna who did one hell of a job as well. Always great to have Scotty around and Joe Moore's crew, I can't wait for October! Nice pics Tommy . :headbang:

See you all on 9-11 :usa: :2tu: