Vipers/MoPars Partying and Racing --- it's a PR thing!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
June 11-13 at Motorsports Park, Hastings ( Motorsport Park Hastings ) the first annual Viper/MoPar is being held on a track designed by Alan Wilson ( also the designer of the VOI-11 track in Toelle, UT. ).

For a measley $275 days you have 2 days of track time, 2 days of parties ( one is a fantabulous Nebraska Steak Dinner ) , a cruise, a car show, late night go kart racing ( ask me about this as it can be a riot ), "King of the Hill" races ( this is where everyone drives the same car and it's prep is a bit unique ), bench racing at the Bar/Clubhouse on site ( right in view of the last corner on the turn so great to watch the track for those that preview a brew with a view ), and more.

Those that want to just come , hang out, party, and maybe do the car show, the rates are even lower. This is being spearheaded by Ryan Furstenau (fairly new VCA member and newly addicted track rat ) and Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Viper. This is a track event, very much tied into a social event, so come to have a fun time with your Viper/MoPar friends if you don't want to get some serious track time. At $275 , this is a very low rate for the quality of track time, food, etc. that is involved and way less than many of you have seen with other Clubs.

Check out Motorsport Park Hastings for more info, or of course , give me a ring or an email.

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper, Hurst
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]:2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget to bring your late 60's and 70's Muscle cars too. I am taking the Viper and the 68 Coronet R/T.

Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960