VIPERS RACE AT SEBRING SEPT. 29 & 30

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Sept. 29 and 30, Sebring International Raceway will hold it's annual "SPEEDFEST" and the Viper Racing League will be the main support race to this event. Over 20 race prepared Vipers will be on the Sebring track both Saturday and Sunday for races each day. This is a VCA sponsored event for Viper Club members. I have reserved the Dodge (air-conditioned) Suite in the race paddocks overlooking the main straighaway. The suite includes food, beverage and television monitors for the two days. We also have arranged for a Viper Corral and pace lap on the track before the Viper Racing League race each day for VCA members with their Vipers. The cost for the two days is $130.00 per person. This is for Suite access, Pace lap and corral parking as well as paddock access. We are limited to 50 people so if you want to attend, call the Central and North Florida VCA office Monday at 407-366-0366 and reserve your spot. Come out and support the VRL and it's racers both days.There are many other racing events included in this two day "SPEEDFEST"

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, you guys really put on nice events down there. I would think that people would be thrilled to have air conditioning in FLORIDA!

I know that you have done a ton of work putting these things together, it's a shame that people are not taking advantage of your efforts.

Good luck! I know that anyone who goes will have a blast. There is NOTHING like seeing 15-20 Viper's going at it. But only those who pay will get to play.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary, you guys really put on nice events down there. I would think that people would be thrilled to have air conditioning in FLORIDA!

I know that you have done a ton of work putting these things together, it's a shame that people are not taking advantage of your efforts.

Good luck! I know that anyone who goes will have a blast. There is NOTHING like seeing 15-20 Viper's going at it. But only those who pay will get to play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi