ViperTony BBQ on 9/4...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of year again...you asked for it and you shall receive :D. Working on a menu (see below). I need a headcount by 9/1. You don't want to miss out on this one as we have a couple of 'extras' planned for this event. :2tu:
RSVP:
ViperTony + 3
Bruce + 1
GregA + 2
LisaG + 1
Tracey + 1
XXXBlk + 1
Charlie + 1
Lou
SteveJ+1
Kyle+1
Craig+1
Martin+1
Lindsay+1

BBQ/Smoked Ribs
Massive pork ribs encrusted with Chef Tony's dry rub mix and smoked and served with a variety of homemade BBQ sauces and corn bread. Bring your bibs.

BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
Tender pork butt bathed with Chef Tony's tangy BBQ marinade and slow cooked/smoked for several hours until the meat literally falls off the bone. Served on potato or savory biscuit buns w/slaw and your choice of hot, tangy or tropical BBQ sauces.

Grilled Prawns
Large prawns marinated and grilled to perfection and served with Chef Tony's secret sauce. :)

Smoked Lobster Mac & Cheese
Not your ordinary mac and cheese. A blend of Gruyere and Cheddars is married with butter-poached lobster and baked/smoked to creamy perfection.

Potato Salad
A BBQ isn't complete without potato salad. Yukon gold potatoes, fresh dill and buttermilk are just a few of the highlights.

White Bean Salad with Grilled Figs
Savory white bean salad with pancetta, fresh plum tomatos, red onion, gorgonzola cheese, fresh herbs, grilled figs & balsamic glaze.

Grilled Eggplant & Tomato Confit Napolean
I can't even begin to describe how good this is!

Dessert

TBD.​

Beer, Wine, Soda, Water will be provided.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a problem Russ...the day before labor doesn't work for many in the region. I may move it to a later date.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there Mr. Yellow! We missed last year, but want to try to make it this year. We are building an extension on the house and right now the garage is blocked with a dumpster...hopefully it will be moved before the party Wanted to know if I can come to the party with my wife and kids or is it just Vipers!

Thanks!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey there Mr. Yellow! We missed last year, but want to try to make it this year. We are building an extension on the house and right now the garage is blocked with a dumpster...hopefully it will be moved before the party Wanted to know if I can come to the party with my wife and kids or is it just Vipers!

Thanks!

Pete,
I think I can speak for Mr. T on this bring family and whatever car you want. This is one BBQ you don't want to miss

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian, sounds good. Will be able to give a definite in a day or so! Looking forward to seeing everybody

So, right now its Vipuronr +3...pretty definite.

:)

Peter

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time: 10:45am

Meeting Location:
Mobile Gas Station off the Hutchinson River Pkway North

Arrival Time To Mr.T around 12:30pm

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we're already in CT, is there a meeting place there or maybe we can just get Mr. T's address and GPS it!

By the way, we're a definite.....+3!!!

:headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to reschedule the BBQ. We still don't have power and it won't be restored for a few more days, at best. Once I find a date that works I will post it. Thanks - Tony

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr.T, thanks and hope you get your power back on soon a few guys on the Island is still without "Power"

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no power here too. glad youre changing it actually but i was going to be there. that food is something i wont miss...LOL

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you don't have power, hope you get it back soon. We were looking forward to coming out and seeing everyone...not to mention the food! Hopefully, we can make it on the rescheduled date.

Looking forward to it!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. *****. No telling when I will get power back either...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21