VIR IN JULY! WHO'S GOING???

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: VIR IN JULY! WHO\'S GOING???

When I called the Sleep Inn in Dansville had a couple of rooms left - that's where I be staying. You can Orbitz/Expedia Dansville VA and get several locations - VIR is east of the town between Dansville and South Boston looking at a map.

John, Rick, Vipermad - We need to solidify a meeting time/place in VA Beach so I can start making travel plans on my end. Its a 3hr ride from here to there and 6 additional hours from there to VIR.

Steve - Again if you're looking for road company you're more than welcome to cruise down with us, but I have no idea if it'd be out of your way or not. Early Friday morning via RT1 sounds more appealing to me than rush hour on the beltway, and the beltway, and Richmond - but that's me.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Comfort Inn & Suites in Danville has been the host hotel in the past. Est side of town, on the North side of 58. Address: 100 Tower Dr., Ph: 434-793-2000. A decent enough place, with resteraunt & bar. Mall parking lot behind is good for rig parking. I have never stayed anywhere else, other than the Lodge, which is full.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The track is an easy drive from Danville: East on 58, approx. 5 miles outside of town take 62 South (right). Turns into 57 when you cross into N.C. Through the town of Milton, small VIR sign with arrow to the left, this is Racetrack Rd. Take this to the 4 way stop, turn left, proceed to gaurd shack & check in.
Trailers note: continue past 1st VIR sign to second VIR sign, turn left, this is Dormond Rd. I think. Proceed to 4 way stop, go straight through to gaurd shack.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Todd, your tires will be there, no reason not to track your Viper. Have Tomcat point me out to you on Thur. I'll help all I can.

02ViperTodd

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FlyBryViper...I'll do that..Ijustmade reservatins at the Comfort Inn in Danville..But I need to know how to sign up for tracking, when I get there..I'm thinking about just observing this go round and Tom bringing the tires back and tracking them at Road Atlanta later next month..I was planing on tracking the car 17th of July..Not gonna happen now!! I appreciate your help..I'll be there (and the wife ) too support V--TEN racing!!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel at track - VIR this weekend - rooms available

A couple of rooms at the track hotel are opening up - please post here or PM me if you would prefer to stay there,