Visit our new web site w/stroker viper audio

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got tired of the run around from webb designers so i decided to let my wife have a go at it,for a weekends work she has done pretty good in my opinion,still lots more to go but will be complete this week,Please visit and scroll on the sound bar to here audio of my 97 S.Cd stroker,let me know what you think,you have top leave the curser on the sound bar our it will start over,listen to it, not bad sound from just my Mavica digital camera.And thanks to all for your patience on my other crappy site.You can now order securely on line.....Scott.......... www.vipersbyelite.com

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whoa, thats harsh snake, whats with the beef between you two. i say you settle this as men and stop this childish fight.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice and very professional just as one would expect from a Florida shop that operates without the proper FL state auto shop licensing. Keep up the nice work ViperMed, your designs seem to turn out best when you have the ViperMed crack pipe turned way up.

I've heard this same accusation directed towards Vipermed on several occasions. However, there does not seem to be any truth to this accusation. If there is truth to it, then why is his businesses still operating? Businesses without licenses are closed down, are they not? Just curious. That's how things work where I come from. Are things so different in FL?
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy if you look all accusations are comming from one person who lives under under the shadow of a phoney name on this board because he has been banned for unethical practices.So if there is any concerns of my proper liscensing,JOHN.research tallahasee,also state dept. of revenue.after all that you may contact hillsborough county dept. of liscencing.And after you are done with that make all the phone calls you can to shut me down,as you seem so sure of my credentials i challenge you to this,dont just make benign threats and accusations, follow through.As i said before, until then grow up and worry about your own house cleaning.I will not justify anymore of a response to a piece of work like yourself as i feel i am bringing myself down to your level and it is a very lonley and depressing place.You know what they say about what you do in life wether it be good or bad ,will always catch up with you,I would like to think that i will be rewarded for my honesty,fairness and good faith.John...I mean snake, what do you think your future holds :eek: Anyone that questions the identity of this "snake 505" do a search under his post and you will have no question of the identity of this person.I will quote a members responce to you on another post "John go back in your hole and stay there"...........Scott

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
snake505 or (John H)
Do as I've said in other posts and go back in your hole and stay. No one wants to hear what you have to say. Scott's post had nothing to do with you. Quit spreading BS LIES. Your not even in the same league as Scott. Your a pathetic loser. Time for you to grow up.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is Snake505 not banned from the site? Has he ever added anything positive? Every time I see one of his posts it is belligerently negative towards a (another) tuner.

There is nothing wrong about posting good or bad information, as that is what we are all here for, to learn and share information on what works and what doesn't. But being nothing other than vindictive serves no purpose and has no value for any forum community.

Just my $0.02. Get rid of him. Most forums do not allow trolls.

Chad

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, the sound is awesome! What is needed to get that sound? 250 Duration, 116 lobe?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I thought. No doubts in my mind. Those who have nothing but bad things to say all the time are broken in some way, and need to be fixed:

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake 505 how about posting a phone number? Address and/or VIN of your Viper. You've never denied being John (the banned). So if it's you - YOUR BANNED. GO AWAY.