VOI 10 Car Transport

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few folks have been inquiring about transporting their Viper to VOI (as opposed to driving them). The Doc's got a transporter whose offering a $2,200 round trip for 6 cars (inside in A/C).

Please use this thread to communicate.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok not trying to steal this threads thunder but will there be a place to park our own trailer at either hotel or somewhere else if I were to travel that route instead or driving?

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A MESSAGE FROM DOC

As Scott posted(thank you Scott) my plan to rent a 6 car Professional Hauler ( PRECIOUS METALS ) out of Bergenfield,NJ to go to VOI 10 is not being met with great enthusiasm. For those who don't know my Hennessey,it does not run well in the heat of August. Long trips with A/C on it overheats VERY FAST and stops. Without A/C on temp reaches 110 degrees inside. Thus my plan to rent a hauler.

I agree with Dimitrious that a 10 hour trip is nothing in our cars and for him with a cabrio and A/C it will be a quick fun trip to Detroit. But I cannot do this and simply wondered if there were at least 5 other guys who wanted to fly in and meet our cars. I cannot do this alone.Hauler requires 6 cars.
ANYONE INTERESTED,PLEASE CALL JOHN HEYWANG(DOC) at 201-837-9694 or e.mail at :[email protected]. NO RUSH but we do have to book trailer by August 1,2008.

Thank you,Guys.

Joisey J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:tz:[:tz:
WELL--WELL--WELL,It appears the Jersey Boys got their fannies kicked again. NOTE THAT'S KICKED, NOT KISSED. It would seem the only way Jersey is ever going to have a Venom Cup award is to BUY one. Just can't beat those Professional NY Drivers.

:drive::drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang