Voi 11 - Bad Boyzz Garage - Thanks You!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE had a great time participating in the VOI 11. The Viper Club of America (Chris / Mary), Chrysler and staff did a spectacular job in both hosting and choosing the two venues. The Grand America Hotel a 5 Diamond Rated Hotel with all of it's amenities to The Miller Motorsports Park a World Class Racing Facility, both top notch!

It was real nice meeting all of you from the Viper Nation up close and personal and would like to extend my thanks to all for giving BAD BOYZZ GARAGE such a warm reception. Putting a face to the names on the VCA website was great and I am looking forward to making long term friendships with many and looking forward to seeing you all in person again in 2 years.

I really wanted to bring my best and show to all of you BBG's next generation in Viper Performance parts from our GEN 4 Race Prepped Cylinder Heads, GEN 4 Race Ported Lower Intakes to our GEN 4 BBG Sportsman & Pro Series Billet Flywheel Clutch Assemblies for your Street or Track Snake.

We also were proud to debut our BBG 650/HP and 650/TRQ Head, Intake & Cam package for those GEN 3 owners who simply want to run up front with the ACR's. All fully developed on 91 octane pump gas.

To show our appreciation we at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE will be extending our 10% off VOI 11 coupon for those who are still considering to purchase:

American Racing Headers
ACRX =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= GEN 4 Headers w/cats
GEN 3 Headers w/cats
GEN 2 Headers w/cats

BBG Viper Twin Billet Flywheel / Clutch Assemblies - Gen 4 - 3 -2
Sportsman 300 Series (800 Trq Rating)
Pro Series (900 Trq Rating)
And many more products.

It's was my pleasure meeting all and I welcome your input & comments to help my company BAD BOYZZ GARAGE service your current and future Viper Performance needs! Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or techincal advice.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.:usa:
Toddy Gomez - President
[email protected]
916-505-9026

Here is a couple of photos from the VOI 11.

IMG_7033.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude