VOI.8 - Thanks for coming!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well..... it's over! Hope y'all had as good a time as we locals did! I saw an awful lot of flushed faces after leaving the road course area. Did ya have fun on the straights? :shocked: :eek: :D I heard some BIG numbers!

Fiona McKenna did an absolutely outstanding job of dealing with the "wrinkles" along the way...... none of them any fault of JRT's or Dodge. It might have been her finest hour ever.

My personal congratulations go out to Ted Roepsch, the North Texas Region President, for his great closing party on Sunday night.

I would also want each and every one of you who showed up to know that it was YOUR overwhelming response to the new concept coupe, and extreme enthusiasm at the banquets that resulted in us getting the promise of VOI.9. I'm ready to go anywhere, but would have a personal preference for the West. It's time they have another one.

So, unhitch those saddles...... rub down yur hor.... er, Viper, and I guess it's time to go back to work. :(

See ya next time!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Kingman, our thanks go out to you, Ted, and the entire Texas gang. I agree that Fiona once again proved to be absolutely spectacular (and I have never been disappointed with her work), but the North Texas Region really shone during this event. Be sure to tell Ted that we want to buy some more of his "mesh" T-shirts if he has any left. Cool stuff!

Thanks again for the Texas hospitality. Now go check and see if Reliable has left with my car yet - I am pacing the floor once again! :2tu:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was really fun. I liked the banked curves on the track, and the Banquet Comedian the best (to bad it caused me to miss the opening night's shopping). The parade and all the time chatting with folks in the parking lot before the parade was right up their too, I took over 300 pictures for the Registry while there. I'm already looking forward to VOI.9, hopefully, I won't have a cold for that one!

I stopped and said "hi" at lunch time today to a couple (stopped at a gas station) heading back to Virginia in their Yellow RT/10. When I walked up to them and asked if they enjoyed VOI.... it confused them good. Who at Exit 72 in Arkansas would know anything about VOI? They said lots enjoyed the track on Sunday and many took Comp Coupe rides.

Fiona, JRT, and Carlson Marketing all get two "thumbs up".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21