VOI.9: Las Vegas!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time again..... VOI!

For info on past VOI's be sure to visit the VOI Experiences From the Past Forum.

I'll start things by saying VOI is worth every penny of the event fee. The food is fantastic, lots of goodies, great access to folks from Chrysler and Team Viper, fun driving activities, fun non-driving activities, lotsa neat things to buy at the Supplier Showcase too..... The fact it is in such a fun place only ads to the excitement.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The title should read: VOI Experiences from the past :rolleyes:

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be my first VOI and from what I have read on the past No one who owns a viper should miss it no matter what. I can not wait

TooEvil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dumba$$ question... where do I sign up for VOI9? Sometimes us computer geeks are a little slow with this technology shiite.

OP
OP
J

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dumba$$ question... where do I sign up for VOI9? Sometimes us computer geeks are a little slow with this technology shiite.

VOI invitations are in the mail to VCA members first (membership has its benefits) and should start arriving soon. It will have a web address to use for registration (worked well last VOI), and a toll free phone number for folks who like to talk to people ;)

The hotel is the Venetian - more information on the hotel is available at www.venetian.com (#15 on the map below).

You must be registered for see images

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This will be my first VOI and from what I have read on the past No one who owns a viper should miss it no matter what. I can not wait
Well, I can think of one or two to miss, but don't miss VOI at Vegas - my favorite VOI so far was VOI5 in Las Vegas in '99...

(Of course, it helps its only an 8 hour drive from home, as opposed to the 29 hour drive to Dallas, etc, etc). I thank the planning group/Dodge for bringing it back west for the first time since '99.

Randy

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I bet my English is better than your German...but that´s a different story.

The title of the present thread.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! The Venetian will be a great venue and a great location on the strip. I hope VCA got my recent address change down correctly.

wahala_wit_a_viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I live out of the country and it takes at least a month to get mail here can you pass on the email(web) address or phone number now so I can register...please.

Also when is the money due? Can I pay by credit card over the internet?

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I live out of the country and it takes at least a month to get mail here can you pass on the email(web) address or phone number now so I can register...please.

Also when is the money due? Can I pay by credit card over the internet?

For VOI 8 we were able to signup online. VOI 9 should be the same.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And (at least) 10% of the first ten registrants are Bavarian!

Oh wait! Sounds much better to say 20% of the first five!

:bonker:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. For all those planning on coming in early, our region is working on a special barbeque to take place the weekend before VOI. More details to come.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Sounds f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c.
BBQ and BEER!
You must be registered for see images

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got back from fishing in Clearwater. Saw site was live and signed up immediately. #1051 confirm. First VOI - my wife and I can't wait. :2tu:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way the VCA can give us a weekly update of how many registrants there are? I'm curious to see how quickly this VOI sells out.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any way the VCA can give us a weekly update of how many registrants there are? I'm curious to see how quickly this VOI sells out.

Ditto............I signed up today #68 :usa: :2tu:
What is the limit they will allow before it is sold out? Has there ever been a VOI that has sold out?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21