VOI Caravan Though "Deals Gap" Ga to Nashville

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI Caravan Though \"Deals Gap\" Ga to Nashville

The Ga region is planning a caravan to VOI in Nashville via the infamous Dragon Tail or better known as Deals Gap. This is an 80 mile excursion over the regular high way, but it includes one of the most amazing routes that you have ever driven. Travelling through Dahlonega Ga across the Chatahoochie National forest is an amazing drive & but when you get to the real Deals Gap , its very hard to describe. Over 300 switchback banked curves in 45 miles! Its unreal & take your **** bag for your passenger. Maybe earplugs so you wont be distracted by the screams! The scenery is breathtaking and its worth the extra time for a ride you wont forget.Please E mail for more details.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VOI Caravan Though \"Deals Gap\" Ga to Nashville

Supposed to be a real good drive!! My planner came up with an extra 150 miles and an extra 3.5 hours at posted speeds. ta

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We did it on the way to the US Gran Prix last year (on the same weekend!) Ill ask Frank Parker tomorrow & see what it was. My memory isn't what it used to be, so I could be wrong. I went all the way to Knoxville & back tracked.I originally found that route as a scenic way to Mid Ohio & when we went to Indy last year via Nashville,we tried it. It was worth it.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

What day are you planning on leaving? If it's on a Thursday, I wouldn't mind joining you folks!

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am in. Pete, thanks for all your work.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom are you going to drive back to Atlanta Wed. night ?....cause I know you are going drag racing !!!!!!!

need4spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score

please let me know when you are coming through "the gap". I live just about 15 minutes away from the head of it and I ride my yamaha r1 on it all the time. sorry i wouldn't be able to join you in my viper, it's at doug levin's getting supercharged. e-mail me when you know when. [email protected] to see you there, kyle
p.s. i can give you the best way to get to nashville with the most scenic ride you've ever seen.

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony checed with Frank, he said it was 80 miles out of the way too, my wife claims if it was any more than that, Frank & her would never let me hear the end of it! Ill do more research befor the trip.

ryan 94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hay pete you will be in the back @ deals gap or your wife will
get sick in your car. ha ha ha ha !!!!! okay i take that back because i dont want to be sick at road atlanta with you driving my car.
I guess that is a good call for some people to hook up but some
people have to work. the real question is what about donnie?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960