VOI for...

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA members only, or like previous years also open viper owners who arent VCA members ?

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good question- In the past VOI's were for all Viper owners (the VCA got first dibs) due to the $$ that Dodge contributed to the event. Now it's not so crystal clear, and the VCA honcho's did lots of the work!

I'd bet if the VCA fills it up, simple "owners" might be out of luck! I look at it as a VCA benefit!

PBR

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The event title is "Owners" ............and I think the plan for a VCA Discount has been mentioned. I could be wrong, but it appears that "Associate members" who dont even own a Viper may also be invited.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not, there have been previous VOI's where only VCA members were invited - Detroit included. The plan for VOI 11 is to invite VCA members and non-members alike, with a sizable discount offered to VCA members over their non-member brethren - but only if they are Viper owners.

There are no plans to invite "associate" members other than the usual exceptions (Chrysler/Fiat execs, past VIP's, etc.). Those regions that offer "associate" memberships do so on a regional basis and provide regional benefits accordingly. National does not recognize associate memberships nor accord any benefits thereof. This includes raffle cars, liability insurance, and other nationally-funded programs - and the VOI's.

So invite all those folks that own Vipers but haven't yet joined the club. They may find that it will be cheaper overall to sign up for a membership and go as a VCA member instead. And a heck of a lot more fun too. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang