VOI free?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered for VOI the first day it was possible but still have not seen the charge on my credit card should I be worried?Sorry about the title a little misleading I know

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered early for VOI9 a couple years back and it took a month or two for the charge to show up. Don't worry, they won't forget.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got confirmation by email now and they charged my credit card a few days ago.
Registered first day also.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
also registered the first day. Got a confirmation call to check my card over a week ago and the full VCA amount came through on my card. Ready to roll.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was said that the charge would be 4-6 weeks after requesting to sign up, so this seems in line.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered for VOI the first day it was possible but still have not seen the charge on my credit card should I be worried?Sorry about the title a little misleading I know

Just to be sure, register again under my name, I will let you know if I get confirmation:D

OP
OP
G

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to be sure, register again under my name, I will let you know if I get confirmation
Pa Viper I just registered three people under your name, I sure appreciate the help!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I registered on April 10th or 11th and my card was charged yesterday, so about 5 weeks. You'll get a confirmation email from VOI10 with all your information when your card is charged.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang