VOI registrations are closed ?!

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have got a call from a member who could not register for VOI.
It seems that registrations are closed ...

OP
OP
S

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The online registration service is closed at least since Wednesday. I even called JRThompson. They stopped taking new registrations. It is a fact !

Again I checked the web site and the registration service is closed ...

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm, my guest cancelled, and has already paid. So I have a spot available for sale... PM if interested. I'm not sure what the last date to change the guest name is, I don't think there's any difference between guest and me either.. Just thinking out loud trying to help someone out here (rather than my hiring a ****** to take my guest's place, or just cancelling and getting money back...)

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a guest is not a VCA member and therefore did not get the $50 discount a VCA member would get ... as best I understood it...

Ummm, my guest cancelled, and has already paid. So I have a spot available for sale... PM if interested. I'm not sure what the last date to change the guest name is, I don't think there's any difference between guest and me either.. Just thinking out loud trying to help someone out here (rather than my hiring a ****** to take my guest's place, or just cancelling and getting money back...)