VOI Web-Head Get-Together

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please make one a pink tank top with lace for me..
supergrin.gif

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig -
That is GREAT! The large back design is cool and the small front design gives room for a Viperclub.org name tag...

Can you please send me the files so that I can get them to the printers to get cost estimates?

Also, appear to be having requests for BLACK shirts or RED shirts... White lettering on BLACK and black lettering on RED, or white lettering on RED????

I am leaning towards the red myself for a Dodge thing....

Once I get a quote, I'll post the pricing and let you know how to order (email me with sizes) but lets' wait a few days on that...

Thanks again all!

Jim Peffers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings All! My wife and I will definitely be there. We will need two T-SHIRTS; 1-XL AND 1-L. I think gray with either black or red logos would be nice but any color combo that everyone else likes would be fine too. Payment can be arranged in any way that is convenient for you.
usa-clear-s.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

Yeah I figured as much, the design can be easily changed "with permission of course" It's funny as when I was making this originally I thought it would only get used on a small sticker
supergrin.gif
, oh well the design is there and is free to use if allowed. I will also change it no problem.

Craig

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping this will not be an issue - as the regional clubs have permission to use the Viper logo, graphics, font. etc al. in each clubs endeavors. As long as we are not using it to make a profit, I don't think, or sell to "outsiders", then we already have all the permissions that we need based on the bylaws...

Since the Carolinas VCA is using this NOT as a money making endeavor in support of a DOdge / VCA function, and will not be selling to he general public, there should not be any copyright issues. And, since no one owns a "Fang" logo'd car yet, I think Pete is appropriate....

We'll see what happens, but I have used the logo in the past and the national club bylaws gave me what I needed....

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M or L please. As for colors, I'm fine with whatever, but black letters on red would be cool
smile.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
You must be registered for see images

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This will go well with my "Wizards Hat"
grazy.gif

I'm in: Large

You must be registered for see images

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
Update? Smokin might be comin, if its not too late....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you registered for VOI7 yet?

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Have you registered for VOI7 yet?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not yet, just waiting on confirmation on a few things before i give em my $700

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings! In addition to bumping this topic back to the top, I thought I would firm up the name badge end of things. For those of you actually attending the webhead get together, please e-mail me with your information , including:

1. Your real name (first and last)
2. Your BBS name (SmokinV10, etc.)

If you have an avatar, I will track it down on the boards and use it on your badge as well. I will probably just bring the badges down with me so that you don't have to worry about remembering yet another thing to bring. Don't get too excited, as these will be simple paper badges with color printing - no engraved platinum this time! Again, you MUST e-mail me if you want a badge for the webhead meet on Thursday. We look forward to seeing you there!

Chris

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And make SURE that if you are going to attend the actual webhead meet at VOI, that you drop me an e-mail for your name badge. I need:

1. Name (real name, first & last preferred)
2. VCA forum name (i.e., Lee00blacksilverGTS)

I will track down your avatar (if you have one) and print up a 2x4" badge. It will be a LOT more fun if we can recognize people right up front. Be sure to send me that e-mail ASAP!

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4