VOI7--Brakes

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I wore my EBC greens for the trip--does anyone know if there is a service area at the speedway to change the pads out to something more durable?

Steve

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
There will be track type support business there...but your track time at VOI.7 is "tame"...seriously doubt that you need to change them unless they are nearly gone now OR you plan to attend Viper Days after VOI.7.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just be carefull. I went to my last Viper Days event with okay brake pads and it was determined that I needed to chenge my pads. I did so, but the pads that were installed made my Rotors the weak link and I destroyed my two front stock rotors. They were harder pads than what I had on the car.

viperdoctor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew2KRT10:
Just be carefull. I went to my last Viper Days event with okay brake pads and it was determined that I needed to chenge my pads. I did so, but the pads that were installed made my Rotors the weak link and I destroyed my two front stock rotors. They were harder pads than what I had on the car.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which harder pad specifically?

OP
OP
S

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have about 60% or better left on my stock pads. That is what I'll bring down just in case I need them.

Thanks for the info

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4