VOI8 - Viper Caravan from Austin to Big D

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are there any Austin (or San Antonio, or South I-35) VIPER owners who would like to caravan from Austin to Dallas on Wednesday (Sept 8th) late afternoon or early evening? :headbang:

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 4 of leaving SA around noon on Wednesday. There's talk of going up 281, in lieu of 35, for a more scenic drive than the interstate. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get better details.

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanx RoadKing. I am not sure if I will be able to leave that early. With an estimation of you guys coming thru Austin around 1:00-1:15, right? More than likely it will be a little later before I can get going. But, yes, please provide me with some details just in case. :2tu:

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THOR sorry for the late details. We're leaving SA at 10 am and going up I35. Should be in Austin at 11. If you want to hook up give me a call 830-708-3257. Anyone else in SA or Austin give me a shout. If you can't make it I'll buy the first beer in Dallas for being so late with the details.

Dave

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings RoadKing - I wish I could leave that early. I have a big presentation at Dell that starts at 11:00am. I won't be through until at least 2:00pm. Then I need to get home and pack up. I probably weill not be on the road until 4:00pm. Thanx anyway. Hope to meet you up in Big D.
I hope you all have a safe and uneventful trip!!!