vote for Juli!!!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i vote for Juli, even though my vote doesnt count :D

:dunno: having said that i dont even know what im voting Juli for :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: vote for YO-TONYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i vote for Juli, even though my vote doesnt count :D
:dunno: having said that i dont even know what im voting Juli for :)

Now why would your vote not count, Neil???? It counts to ME!!!! :hug2: THANK YOUUU! :headbang:
(None of us has ANY idea what we are voting for, lol...hence I keep changing the title :D)
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: vote for YO-TONYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just curious, exactly what are we voting on??????:thankyou:

We have NO IDEA!!! You'd have to ask YoTony who started all of this!!! :eater:
But, thanks all for voting for me!!!! :)confused:) ~juli
(AGAIN NOTE TITLE CHANGE...:cool:...YOOOOO....TONY!!!!)

Reaction score
Juli, after working with you these few months I think you should really consider Vice-President 2011 you will get my full support and you will be GREAT at it :2tu: Adrian

2011!!!!! How about now! Then we'ed have a VP that shows at events. There's nothing like being in love:lmao:------but you can do that during the week, not week ends.:nono: Anyone know where our VP is. Maybe the Hamptons or maybe the Hamptons. I know what he's doing----playing with his toy car. "Oh, where oh where has Cazz gone"

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh, thank you, quarter-turn-fastener-man...but we're even WORSE at attending events~! We simply cannot attend due to work...we're lucky we can go to TatorToga~! So, no, I'm not your 'man'!!! :) ~juli

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like to see Juli be the President to be honest.She is involved alot and by that time it would be nice to see a woman win. Hell we had a white guy, then a greek guy presently, and why not a woman. It would be a good move on the VCA....I even vote for JIMMYYYYYYYYY as the VP ...Hopefully will still have a VCA by that time and America will be in a better place..Ahhhh we can only dream....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed this one.he is your little sister???

LOL...my lame attempt at a joke! :)

Tony, you're very kind to think of me in a Presidential role...and thank you, but no thanks. I do not wish to be an officer. Heck, trying to keep my post counts up AND doing our events emails wipes me right out!!! ;) ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope Sorry guys!!!!!!!! Juli is heading to Boston!!!!!!! Going to run for office in the New England Viper Region!!!!!!! :2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

:lmao::lmao: You are so kind, Jerry~! :D Nope, not running for ANY office...but I truly appreciate the lovely thoughts~! :2tu: ~juli
(Besides, I can't defect :omg: :cool:!)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but, I will be heading there in August to hang with my NE Family.....Jerry, I will be coming up the night before see you then if not sooner. Thanks, Adrian

P.S. Jerry if there's any event that you think our Upstate Members might enjoy let me or Juli know and we will send out to the members.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You definitely have my vote...I have no idea what the hell we are voting on....but I am voting for YOU JULIE!!!!!:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You definitely have my vote...I have no idea what the hell we are voting on....but I am voting for YOU JULIE!!!!!:2tu:

LOL...none of us really has ANY idea what this is all about!!! HEY, I MISS you guys!!!
TatorToga was NOT the same without you, Crystal and your beautiful Viper. Thank You always for your support...for whatever~~~:rolaugh:! :2tu: ~juli

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luv Ya Juli!!!!!!! Sorry i didn't make it to Tatortoga....My fuel pump is being rebuilt as we speak....No Viper!!!!!!:grumble: Adrian will do....I don't think we have anything out in the western part....Except we are going to vermont to Hemmings Motor News Facility.....That might be of interest.....:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luv ya back, Jerry!! Yes, Chuck had told me about your Viper, sorry to hear that. We missed ya!!! :(
Mike even asked, "Isn't that guy that we saw at OCC last year coming you said?"...ya see, even HE remembered ya! Well, let's see, Vermont is not that far for US here in Albany...can you forward me the details and I can see if our fellow Upstaters would be able to attend? THX...you're very kind and you've always been so supportive as well of me...:thankyou:
:headbang: As always, you rock!~! :headbang: ~juli

I just looked up Hemmings Motor News/Bennington, VT: One hour from us! Just need more details:
June 7th- Cruise To and Thru Vermont to Hemming Motor News Facility
Sunday is PERFECT for us and other members~~this could work!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21