Vote for the SRT-10 and the SRT-Ram on Spike TV!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to vote for either one. The SRT I don't care for, the Ram SRT, I don't understand. I'll stick with my Hemi Ram.

The Dauer 962 is my kind of car!!!!! :headbang:

OP
OP
J

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it a little unfair the Viper has to go up against the Mclaren?

Sort of a tough row to ***, eh?

Dean, Vote for what you like. I looked and they did not have Gen II Vipers for you to vote for, sorry.

You might ought to get hold of the four door version of the SRT Ram and test drive it, you can tow with it, go fast with it, and modify it.... Many that have bought the SRT Rams like tham as much as thier Vipers, they say they loose the gawk factor, but gain the fun factor in thier daily driving. So rather than the "ocasional fun" they have fun all the time.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I use trucks, 22" wheels and tires would last about 3 minutes in a quarry or around a rock excavation job. I don't street race my truck, and I always have a Viper GTS to drive on the streets or the track to get my jollies.

I just don't understand the whole Viper truck thing. Aside from making the 505ci engines cheaper to build, I believe the truck project inflicted serious harm to the Viper SRT Coupe program. :mad:

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I use trucks, 22" wheels and tires would last about 3 minutes in a quarry or around a rock excavation job. I don't street race my truck, and I always have a Viper GTS to drive on the streets or the track to get my jollies.

I just don't understand the whole Viper truck thing. Aside from making the 505ci engines cheaper to build, I believe the truck project inflicted serious harm to the Viper SRT Coupe program. :mad:
:)

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay:

Thanks for the heads up on the voting. When are the results made public?

Alice

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Craig said: :)

Thanks for another insightful post Craig. I'm sure you put your usual amount of thought into that one.

4828 posts like that one have made the Viper community just that much better.

Thanks again.

Dirk

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for another insightful post Craig. I'm sure you put your usual amount of thought into that one.

Thanks again.

Dirk

I think he ran out of short words? He will probably change his name like Prince did to. :confused: formerly known as craig 201 KM

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What on EARTH are you talking about??? What damage does putting the 8.3 liter into a Ram pickup have on the Viper. The SRT-10 Ram is actually made is a much smaller batch than the Viper. I think only 1700 in 04. What drain on the Viper have you felt?

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks again.

Dirk

:)

He really hit the nail on the head with that one. :2tu:

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really liked Carmen Electra. Seeing Carrol Shelby was cool also. Kid Rock was definately a goood choice, the Dukes of Hazzard redux was the best part.

But that guy between the commercials was really annoying.

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dang Corvette selected as top overall car and best sports car -- wasn't even a Z06!! :mad:

It even won over the 430. what a load of CRAP! :(

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Corvette selected as top overall car and best sports car -- wasn't even a Z06!! :mad:

It even won over the 430. what a load of CRAP! :(

what member of GM is blowin the guy from spike TV.

That is B.S

How could the vette beat all those cars???? no F'n way.

That shyt is fixed more then last mike tyson fight (and Tyson vs Danny williams fight WAS fixed).