Vote in MT Poll: Viper, Vette, or Porsche

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor Trend is conducting a poll, asking the question "If you had around $100,000 to spend on a sports car, would you choose the C7 Chevrolet Corvette, SRT Viper, or Porsche 911 Carrera S?"

Click here to read the article, cast your vote, post a comment, and/or see the current results.

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill take the vette and the ~$40k or so extra cash.

If I dont get any money back, ill take the Viper.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polls like that are stupid. Guess what, there are probably about 100 Vette owners for every Viper owner. What are the chances they won't vote for a car they know and own over a car they consider "the competition". doubtful

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just voted. And are still loosing. But we are winning the other poll against the zr1.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Viper got beat by the Vette and Porsche. Bt that's the only time it will get beat by them!
Frankly I like the fact that the Viper is more rare. Vettes are a dime a dozen, and the new one will be as well. And Porsche's are like a$$holes, everyone's got one!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical Motor Trend article... The GM car has the large headline picture with the Viper getting a much smaller picture in YELLOW which is not a widely popular color. The Porsche is not even pictured in the main part of the article. Does GM own Motor Trend yet??? :rolleyes:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Viper got beat by the Vette and Porsche. Bt that's the only time it will get beat by them!
Frankly I like the fact that the Viper is more rare. Vettes are a dime a dozen, and the new one will be as well. And Porsche's are like a$$holes, everyone's got one!

I don't have a Porsche (I'll take one off anyone's hands), but I do have an a$$hole and have been called one from time to time... :lmao:

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Both of those American cars make the Porsche look kinda ugly.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way too many vette owners to win this one.

You are right.....remember we are THE FEW, THE PROUD...... oh I have always loved your Viper.......It is very nice.....I am on my 3rd TWIN TURBO VIPER......until you have experienced owning one, people cannot even begin to imagine the experience of the thrill of the power they make.........HAPPY VIPERING!!!!

pathoguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think everyone on a VIPER forum would vote for our favorite car

Not so... many folk on different car forums including this one, move from one brand to another and are not so locked-in into their car that they would not consider another. This forum seem to attract sports car enthusiasts that appreciate other automobiles besides the viper. I am on my 2nd viper but respect other people's choices. I would go viper.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang