Vote on this..VCA BOARD

Reaction score
From being on this board since oct, I have seen it all.. In fact I have been kicked off the board for getting out of hand. I like some feed back on this topic about having a rule on not posting anything about tuners anymore. I find it very negative for all, and I think its basically harmful to the tuners business. The majority of post we get on tuners seems to get negative all the time. From a topic, it gets very insulting. It seems that all we do on here is critisize about how bad a tuner is. What I think the entire board should vote on, if we need to let these guys basically using are boards topic area to commercialize there products on here.. can the moderaters basically agree to have a tuning section where they can comment on there products, and leave the other OFF TOPIC AND DISCUSSION alone... Its getting very boring on topics of abusing Hennessy and others..Lets move on to some other fun topics, and useful ones..

Tony

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.

Let's see, on the one hand, it sure is confrontational and not necessary (IMO) to see the "usual suspects" doing their complaining thing all the time --- and I'll bet there are a lot of others that feel the same, but choose not to speak out.

On the other hand, there is some good info contained within the "wars", and this board might be quite a bit more boring without these wars.

But, on the other hand (it borrowed one), on the whole, the wars ain't worth it, I think.

There's already the new products area for some of that. I'll bet if the powers put another section as you suggest, it would get a LOT of business, judging from the past.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't read everyone's post to see if this suggestion was there or not but how about this... Use a system like the one on eBay where buyers and sellers are rated on their past performance. We could have a section on Tuners where people that actually used one of the tuners could post their opinion on their work and the tuner could make a response to the post. Then when anyone is ready to use a tuner they can look up the tuner list and read the pro's and con's of each post and make up their own mind to use them or not. This way we all don't need to read about who is good and who is bad. What do you think?

Remember - you can only post if you actually used one of the tuners - no second hand posts.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the Moderators:
Thanks for showing the same and equal respect to ALL members of the discussion board.
Laura

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten