Wa VCA Member's 2003 SRT-10 For Sale

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For any interested I know this car personally and have seen the underside of it on a lift. This is a very nice car.

Why are we losing you?

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment.

Reasons? I'm at a point right now where I'm not really focused where I need to be focused. The car is a goal achieved, and I really had fun with all of you but it's time for other things.

I will still read the forums and will probably get another Viper in the future.

I'm willing to discuss price. Just give me a call. It really is a great car.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That really is a great price for an awesome looking car. Too bad you are selling but good luck to you. At that price you should find a seller quickly (only faster if it were yellow;))

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I have to agree that I would look good in a red Viper, I have to say I would prefer a yellow one! Love you Paul!!

Boy- did you see all those comments after this one? Those guys sure did seem just a tad overly jealous! You can go ******* in my car ANYTIME (Don't tell Scotty I said that!)!!!!

There was a guy at the picnic that is looking for a car. We got him a ride in a gen2 & gen3. I think Clint's ride scared him just a tad. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you his contact info.

PBR

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Welch hasn't responded to my emails.

Anybody else have any ideas? I'd like to get this thing sold ASAP. Helluva value.