Walmart sells kiddie SRT-10's!

TorQ Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was walking around my local Wally World and came across this plastic Snake. Hope its not a repost, but it caught me by surprise. I immediately started thinking about how many batteries one could stuff in there to make a proper burnout:D . I guess that's one way to make Vipers green...

You must be registered for see images

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We bought our son one he absolutely loves it.
It has a mp3 and better sound system than my GenII ha ha ha
He will spend hours detailing it while I work on the real thing

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're around 200-250 bucks. I thought about getting one for me until I get another one of the real thing.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning to buy one for my niece in the summer for her birthday. I was going to buy her one for Christmas, but she's only 1 1/2 now. Maybe I can buy it now and play around with it for a while before giving it to her :)

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw them last weekend at Walmart for $250.00. We just bought our girls a pink Barbie Jeep that I would have to pry out their hands. I wish I would have seen this before I bought the stupid jeep. Even better I wish it was a Gen II :D I would have given it a nice coat of Graphite :2tu:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are you guys kidding??? Giving these cars to your nieces and nephews...

Admit it. They're for you!!! ;):rolaugh:

viperphil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow... thats car is great. i need to get one for my nephew, but unfortunately i didnt saw them in switzerland.

is anybody of you willing to do me this favour and ship one to switzerland? all costs are save, for sure.

if yes, please contact me at [email protected] for more details

philippe schilling, president
viperclub of america switzerland
DAL European Zone

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow... thats car is great. i need to get one for my nephew, but unfortunately i didnt saw them in switzerland.

is anybody of you willing to do me this favour and ship one to switzerland? all costs are save, for sure.

DAL European Zone

I got ya covered :) Email sent!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they sell em over here too ;)

Dodge : dodge viper replica

:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

:uk:

What the hell is that? Not as bad as the "Transformer-Fiero-Enzo," but it's...uh...um...interesting.

As for the SRT power wheels, my nieces are begging for one, but they won't fit in it. They just want to hang it on the wall! And I'll even admit it...I was thinking about getting one to put up in the garage...I'm not ashamed at all.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Wal Mart still sell these?? I checked locally and they did not have. No supprise though, we likelly will not get them here in Canada, but I will be in NY next week....

Wallmart still have them in store (yes assuming they are not sold out!)?

Also checked online and they do not list them.:(

Robert

Reaction score
Does Wal Mart still sell these?? I checked locally and they did not have. No supprise though, we likelly will not get them here in Canada, but I will be in NY next week....

Robert

They have them in SUNNY S. Florida, I just saw one last Thursday in the Coral Springs store at Coral Ridge Drive and the Sawgrass expressway, they have been selling there for more than a year.

Call ahead to the nearest Walmart before you arrive in NY.

I doubt they come with snow tires and are probably built in China, so don't eat the paint, and whatever you do, don't tell the UAW you are buying a China built -Dodge Viper.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Robert

saw one last night

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DAL European Zone

I got ya covered :) Email sent!

Philippe, check your email. I bought the car for you today, but I think you may have a stroke when you see how much shipping to Switzerland is going to be if you still want it! :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Boy, they have them at Walmart stores in the Detroit area, if your around the Windsor area it wouldn't be a bad run for you. If your interested PM me and I'll pick one up for you or let you now where i've seen them.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy, they have them at Walmart stores in the Detroit area, if your around the Windsor area it wouldn't be a bad run for you. If your interested PM me and I'll pick one up for you or let you now where i've seen them.

Thanks Hemihead! I have a PM comming your way!

Dan - Threw a code already!:omg: Must have been powershifting to ******* his two passes before the driveline was officically broken in, thus throwing a limp mode code!:lmao:

Robert

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was in NY yesterday and guess what I found at Wal Mart?? A mini Viper!:nana:

The things that we do not get in Canada just discusts me!

Thanks again guys for all of your help and thanks again Hemihead for the offer to pick one up! It is SO MUCH appreciated!:hail::hail:

Now, does anyone know if one of these will hold 210 lbs??:lmao:

Robert